• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Coconut Point Pool-Annual memberships

dms1709

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Coconut Point (5), Marriott Legends Edge
Below is the response from the manager regarding the pool memberships. I find this unacceptable, but I am a new member, not sure I would have purchased if I knew this. I also emailed the president of the owners council, but have not heard back.

Thank you for contacting me. Coconut Plantation does not currently offer day passes. We do however have an annual membership that can be attached to local deeded owner's called the Limited Country Club program. This gives the owner access to the property throughout the year, and they pay an annual fee in addition to their normal maintenance fees for the use. We have been limiting the program with blackout dates in order to maintain the facilities for our owners that are staying on site. These guests often drive on site, which may be the guests you saw arriving by car to the pool deck. Please feel free to contact me with any additional assistance I can provide.

Sincerely,

Reinery Martinez

Resort Manager

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Below is the response from the manager regarding the pool memberships. I find this unacceptable, but I am a new member, not sure I would have purchased if I knew this. I also emailed the president of the owners council, but have not heard back.

Thank you for contacting me. Coconut Plantation does not currently offer day passes. We do however have an annual membership that can be attached to local deeded owner's called the Limited Country Club program. This gives the owner access to the property throughout the year, and they pay an annual fee in addition to their normal maintenance fees for the use. We have been limiting the program with blackout dates in order to maintain the facilities for our owners that are staying on site. These guests often drive on site, which may be the guests you saw arriving by car to the pool deck. Please feel free to contact me with any additional assistance I can provide.
Sincerely,
Reinery Martinez
Resort Manager

This is an ugly turn of events ...

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
So is the annual pass only for developer purchases?
I’m in CA and many of the SD area resorts have a similar offering for local owners.

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
I wonder if HRC uses its database to confirm who lives close by to offer a day pass? Just curious why HRC didn’t offer to every owner knowing only locals would partake?

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
I wonder if HRC uses its database to confirm who lives close by to offer a day pass? Just curious why HRC didn’t offer to every owner knowing only locals would partake?

Not a day pass, it’s an annual membership :). I imagine they will sell it to any deed holder, but you probably are not going to get much use out of the membership if you don’t live near Coconut Plantation.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Not a day pass, it’s an annual membership :). I imagine they will sell it to any deed holder, but you probably are not going to get much use out of the membership if you don’t live near Coconut Plantation.
Siesta Key also has it.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Thanks, I knew about the one at Coconut, but not the one at Siesta. I’m a little surprised Wild Oak does not do this.
For Siesta Key it is wonderful as they have beach chairs,kayaks and a great workout room. We met a local owner in the gym who loves the benefits..He moved to the area well after he bought. Ownership there is not cheap though

GTLINZ

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score

If it is only sold to a deeded owner than it is more like a benefit to local owners ...

Karen Ledesma

Reaction score
'We do however have an annual membership that can be attached to local deeded owner's called the Limited Country Club program'

Are they still offering these? We purchased portfolio points last May - do they offer the LCC to portfolio owners?