• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Second Molokai Trip of 2019

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
How did you do that? Do only certain car brands have that feature?

That is so cool! I want that, but then again I should pay attention to the road and not a pretty picture, unless I’m the passenger, but usually I like the Sirrus/XM info so I know the name of the song or band...it’s amazing what I thought I knew and what I actually can remember!

I’m a Beatles station or for our last long road trip, the 60’s music channel, (has such a great variety)! My hubby usually wants classic rock or classic vinyl.

When I get sick of hearing repeats, I’ll head over to Underground Garage or Lithium (or something similar with industrial rock or punk), for that inner headbanger in me! LOL!

Always fun to hear old friends music being played!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think others would have the feature also. Mine has to have a USB port. I put the pictures onto a thumb drive. Then I’m able to upload them. It doesn’t let me put them on from my phone.

You can still find out the song name and artist by pressing the information button.

Reactions: Xan

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I received my email today for my next Skype call. Looks like it’s with only the VP of Operations in Hawaii. So I don’t know if this is my last one or not. The meeting is set for tomorrow at 4:30pm. I’ll find out then if it’s my last one.

taffy19

Reaction score
I received my email today for my next Skype call. Looks like it’s with only the VP of Operations in Hawaii. So I don’t know if this is my last one or not. The meeting is set for tomorrow at 4:30pm. I’ll find out then if it’s my last one.
Good Luck!

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent

Go, Jeff! Go, Jeff!! Go, Jeff!!! :D

Dave

Xan

TUG Member
Reaction score

We wish you luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX

Good luck!

TheHolleys87

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Boardwalk Villas, Kona Coast II

Best wishes for a great outcome!

(Living vicariously through you - would love to move to Hawaii but the call of the grandchildren here is too loud....)

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Best wishes for a great outcome!

(Living vicariously through you - would love to move to Hawaii but the call of the grandchildren here is too loud....)

Thank You!!

Yes, I don’t have that problem and nothing on the horizon for either of our two adult children, daughter 38 and son 29. They both travel so I can see them visiting anyway.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Well, this interview was more like a conversation. It was about a half an hour and he said he was going to contact the Regional Director and give here the green light.

Sounds like it’s the last interview but who knows. I could see that the President may want to talk to me but we’ll see. If this is the last one, I could get an offer by the end of the week. I would think early next week at the latest.

Last edited:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well this interview was more like a conversion. It was about a half an hour and he said he was going to contact the Regional Director and give here the green light.

Sounds like it’s the last interview but who knows. I could see that the President may want to talk to me but we’ll see. If this is the last one, I could get an offer by the end of the week. I would think early next week at the latest.
Fingers crossed for a positive outcome. :thumbup:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
As they say: Dude! ;)

Jeff, I really hope this works out for you. If you've jumped through this many hoops, they must be pretty happy with you as their choice. Keep your eye on the prize. Good luck!

Dave

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Well, this interview was more like a conversation. It was about a half an hour and he said he was going to contact the Regional Director and give here the green light.

This goes to show you never know what will happen with life. A few months ago would you have even thought this would be a possibility?

Sounds like it's almost a done deal. :cheer:

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This goes to show you never know what will happen with life. A few months ago would you have even thought this would be a possibility?

Sounds like it's almost a done deal. :cheer:

Well said, that is so true.

This isn’t my dream job because it is on Oahu but I know we will get much more use out of our Molokai condo being in Hawaii already. So now let’s see the offer. :thumbup:

Luanne

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Lea at Maui Hill
San Diego Country Estates
Well said, that is so true.

This isn’t my dream job because it is on Oahu but I know we will get much more use out of our Molokai condo being in Hawaii already. So now let’s see the offer. :thumbup:
Too bad Southwest Airlines isn't flying to Molokai. They have some cheap inter island flights.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too bad Southwest Airlines isn't flying to Molokai. They have some cheap inter island flights.

Yes, I was checking some prices through our portal we use for work. Oahu to Maui was $110 on Southwest and $169 on Hawaiian. They didn’t show any flights to Kauai yet.

Oahu or Maui to Molokai is still only $110 round trip on Makani Kai Airlines. :thumbup:

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maybe Jeff's considered flying lessons and commuting by Cessna? Either way, it's a faster and cheaper trip from Oahu than Wisconsin! Make it work, Amigo!

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maybe Jeff's considered flying lessons and commuting by Cessna? Either way, it's a faster and cheaper trip from Oahu than Wisconsin! Make it work, Amigo!

:)
I’ll leave that to the professionals. Landing in that wind can be tricky.

Being closer is what this would be all about. I would get much more use out of our condo. So much so we would probably stop renting it.

Henry M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
If I ever get to move to Maui, a Cessna would be high on my wish list! It would be so cool to island-hop in one. I’d have to figure out how to ferry mine over.

It is less than a 50 nautical mile flight from Oahu to Moloka’i. Less than a 30 minute flight in a Cessna 182. Only 26nm from Moloka’i to Kapalua or 40nm to Kahului.

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
If I ever get to move to Maui, a Cessna would be high on my wish list! It would be so cool to island-hop in one. I’d have to figure out how to ferry mine over.

It is less than a 50 nautical mile flight from Oahu to Moloka’i. Less than a 30 minute flight in a Cessna 182. Only 26nm from Moloka’i to Kapalua or 40nm to Kahului.

Let me know if you ever move, I may be able to keep you busy with the plane. :)

slip

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Well, I got a call from Texas today. That’s where our Corporate headquarters is located at. They wanted to call to let me know I will be getting an offer, they don’t want me to get away and I’m the one they want but the Corporate Regional HR VP is on vacation until Monday so I may not hear until then. They do have a call out for her so we’ll see.

So, I guess it’s a little more official that I am getting offered the job but I still have to wait. So no change. :)

LJT

TUG Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!! I hope you get everything you want in the offer!

geist1223

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark 97,000 Credits
DRI Cabo Azul 50,500
Royal Solaris San Jose del Cabo
YEA!!!!!!!

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Congrats! I hope the offer is what you want. I was thinking of you last night and wondered if you had heard anything or if the holiday might have slowed things down.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
This is exciting news, Jeff! Keep us posted!

Dave

taffy19

Reaction score
This is good news and let’s hope that you will like the offer after it has been presented to you. Good luck.

For now, enjoy the Fourth of July!