• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Massanutten Summer weeks Woodstone, Summit, Regal Vista, and Mountainside

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 12, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Massanutten summer weeks ($590-$759 per 2 BR week)
Near Harisonburg, VA

I have several units reserved for the summer. This is a great time to plan a family reunion or just family and friends time in the mountains.

These are all owner weeks. I will be pre-paying the resort fee for each 2 BR unit.

June 29-July 6, 2019 Holiday week
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR deluxe unit (lower unit full kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 12Y $739
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR deluxe unit (upper unit partial kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 12N $619

July 5-July 12, 2019
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR luxury unit (full kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 414F $715
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR luxury unit (partial kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 414P $619
These units have an elevator, no stairs and are within easy walking distance of the Woodstone area outdoor pool

July 12-July 19, 2019
Summit 2BR (full kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 84U $679
Summit 2BR (partial kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 84L $590

July 26-August 2, 2019
Mountainside Villas 2 BR plus loft with daybed (full kitchen) sleeps 8 unit 35 $600

July 28-August 4, 2019
Regal Vistas 2BR (full kitchen) sleeps 6 units assigned on arrival day $759

Massanutten has loads of activities so you can be as busy or as relaxed as you want to be and you never have to leave the resort but... The area is full of historical and natural history so a side trip or two either on your own or as a part of the scheduled outings is recommended.

I use a rental agreement and accept Paypal. Renter must be 21 or over and the resort will require photo ID and a CC for a security deposit when checking in.

If you have any questions about the unit or about the resort, let me know.

When you are comparing rentals remember that I will be prepaying the resort fee. This is a savings of $55-90 over other rentals including RCI extra vacations.
If you are interested in multiple units either concurrent to consecutive or just throughout the summer let me know and I will discount the second unit.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR deluxe unit (upper unit partial kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 12N No longer availble.

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I also want to point out the availability of the sleeps 8 Mountainside Villas. This one does have stairs to get to the unit and the unit itself is on two floors but it is a reasonably priced vacation for those with larger families. Sleeps 8 max including 6 in beds. These are silver rated through RCI and have more of a mountain vacation cabin. $600 July 26-August 2

tschwa2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
une 29-July 6, 2019 Holiday week
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR deluxe unit (lower unit full kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 12Y $700

July 5-July 12, 2019
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR luxury unit (full kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 414F $715
Woodstone Meadows 2 BR luxury unit (partial kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 414P $619
These units have an elevator, no stairs and are within easy walking distance of the Woodstone area outdoor pool

July 12-July 19, 2019
Summit 2BR (full kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 84U $679
Summit 2BR (partial kitchen) sleeps 6 unit 84L $590

July 26-August 2, 2019
Mountainside Villas 2 BR plus loft with daybed (full kitchen) sleeps 8 unit 35 $600

July 28-August 4, 2019
Regal Vistas 2BR (full kitchen) sleeps 6 units assigned on arrival day $749

Prices include all resort fees.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 12, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day