• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Need 2 bedroom at Sheraton Broadway Plantation, 2 bedroom, 6/21 or 6/22

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 31, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I need a full week starting 6/21, if I can get it. I am willing to pay a lot more than the $800/week because I know what the fees are. I will take a 2 bedroom lockoff, if I can get it. I will pay $1,500 for a 2 bedroom and more for a lockoff. Let me know if you have it for 6/21. Send a PM by clicking on my name.

Cindy

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Tell them they should go a month later. I have a 2 BR for 7/21-7/28

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Tell them they should go a month later. I have a 2 BR for 7/21-7/28
Wish I could, Tracey. :) I am so frustrated with this particular rental. But I would make zero to make the problem go away. I have paid for a hotel stay for the 6/21 date ($400) to match up with the week I have for 6/22, but SBP is not necessarily going to let them stay in the same unit for the entire stay. I really need a full week. I need it starting 6/21. I also have a request for 6/22.

I always get the wrong dates.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I can trade weeks as well, so if you have a week at SBP and want something July 4th week or later July, I will trade and give you money, too. Yes, I will do that.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I will take a lockoff or anything you have. I will pay you well for it, not just $800.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Anyone at all? I am so hoping to get the 21st. Funny that I look at ads on CL and RW and MRN and no one has that date, but all three sites have weeks for July 4th. There should be an equal number of people with weeks for 6/21.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Anyone at all? I am so hoping to get the 21st. Funny that I look at ads on CL and RW and MRN and no one has that date, but all three sites have weeks for July 4th. There should be an equal number of people with weeks for 6/21.
The people who reserved the 6/21 probably booked it to use themselves. At least a third of the people who booked holiday weeks, probably booked to rent it out. I usually don't book the week before or after a holiday week unless it is available at the time I am taking a deposit and most people aren't willing to commit 8-12 months in advance. Random July weeks usually rent for more than random June weeks.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
The people who reserved the 6/21 probably booked it to use themselves. At least a third of the people who booked holiday weeks, probably booked to rent it out. I usually don't book the week before or after a holiday week unless it is available at the time I am taking a deposit and most people aren't willing to commit 8-12 months in advance. Random July weeks usually rent for more than random June weeks.
Yes, I think you are right. We own a lot of weeks, so we reserve many for the weeks of 24-31. We usually do okay renting the 4th of July weeks. But this year, it's not so easy to rent them.

If you have 6/21 in a 2 bed or 2 bed lockoff that you see pop up or have yourself, let me know. I want that week to solve this problem. I have other problems later in the summer. Yep.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I really, really need this. Bump! :)

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I will trade you for something. I will trade anything you want. I need 6/21 in any two bedroom, standard or lockoff. Let me know. Just click on my name and send a PM. I will resort to begging. ;)

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
.... We usually do okay renting the 4th of July weeks. But this year, it's not so easy to rent them.....
I wish I had the week you needed, Cindy. Instead, I have several July 4th weeks that I m still trying to rent. What is it with July 4th at SBP this year? Anyone know whether it is all of Myrtle Beach that is slow for July 4th, or just the Sheraton?

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think Myrtle Beach will be slow for 4th this year because it's so close to the weekend. But the next week is not renting, either. Some years, I can rent everything I get at SBP for 4th of July; other years, I cannot rent anything for 4th of July. Now the 22nd or 21st, I should have booked five more units.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I just really, really need this. What do you want for it? How about an oceanfront Maui week at Hono Koa, 40 feet from the water. I will call and book the week you need.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still need this. Hoping for something on 6/21, any 2 bedroom. I will pay well. Let me know. I would never expect this for $800/week.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Need this and bumping to the top of the list.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Bump. Need this.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Need the 21st in any 2 bedroom. 22nd is showing up in a lockoff, and so I cancelled a lockoff I had for late July, and I cannot book the 22nd, either. It says an eligible week is required. I have one, but it won't let me book it. And of course Vistana is closed on Sundays.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I still would love either 6/21, one night in a 2 bedroom in Myrtle/Plantation phase, or one week in any two bedroom starting 6/21. I need this and am willing to pay for it. cyntravel hasn't gotten back to me today. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I rarely need anything and rarely post in this particular forum, but this has been incredibly frustrating. Just have to say that.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Still need this.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Goes to show, you cannot always get what you need for any price. I was willing to pay quite a bit for the week in a 2 bedroom starting 6/21, and now it's almost here, and no 6/21. I am so surprised. I guess no one is going to come up with anything. Darn it.

LAST MINUTE RENTAL POSTING LIMITS
You may offer or request weeks beginning no later than
May 31, 2024
Maximum asking price in public posts is $800/week or $115/day