• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Building Requests for WKORV-N

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
We met someone today in the hot tub who was renting at WKORV and due to his elite Marriott lifetime status he was upgraded from a 2 bedroom to a 3 bedroom as well as to oceanfront. I didnt realize that hotel status helped in the resorts.

So he’s at Nanea. And it’s not supposed to...in fact, the Marriott website clearly states

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OR he didn't want his wife/partner/etc to really know how much he spent on the OF unit so he said he had been upgraded! ;)

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
So he’s at Nanea. An d it’s not supposed to...in fact, the Marriott website ha ha. We asked at the desk and they said it depends on availability. We got island view at 8 mos but we own elsewhere and ourMarriott status didnt seem to help. front desk tried to see if there was ocean view. We are at north for 9 days so that makes it more tricky. We may be able to change 2 days out but its not worth it .

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis

They’re never going to say absolutely not. Haha, indeed.

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
They’re never going to say absolutely not. Haha, indeed.

Its a let down as we started at Hyatt and we had 9th floor ocean front and then 4th floor ocean front and we were treated like royalty. Its the benefit of a smaller program. Its transition day so Im sure I will adjust. Afterall we are in Maui. I do think we will just reserve oceanfront when we can in the future.

Ken555

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kierland
Sheraton Desert Oasis
Its a let down as we started at Hyatt and we had 9th floor ocean front and then 4th floor ocean front and we were treated like royalty. Its the benefit of a smaller program. Its transition day so Im sure I will adjust. Afterall we are in Maui. I do think we will just reserve oceanfront when we can in the future.

My sympathies.

DavidnRobin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV OFD (Maui)
WPORV (Kauai)
WSJ-VGV (St. John)
WKV (Scottsdale)
I ended up in WKORV (south) OF Deluxe as a SO exchange (from 81K SO WKV) and have no status.

The 3Bd are only at Nanea - not WKORV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
My sympathies.
emoji23.png

ha ha my kids had no empathy. A month in Maui .I think we will
I ended up in WKORV (south) OF Deluxe as a SO exchange (from 81K SO WKV) and have no status.

The 3Bd are only at Nanea - not WKORV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that's great. We have been extremely lucky with Hyatt but not so much with Westin. Front desk said we were 1 day off the 8 mos so that may be a factor.