• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

EBay seller: thetransfergroup

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I got a call as well. Saying the same thing, 180 days to perform. I told him in my case, it’s actually a membership not a deed so I am not releasing my dispute until it’s in my name. We will see what actually transpires. Not holding my breath that the new guy will be any better than the guy that supposedly got fired.

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
In my case there is already no way they make it in 180 days. Transfer group agreed to refund one but no check in a month+.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
If any of you have the contact info for the owner of the contract your buying.
Send a letter,email or call identifying yourself to let them know you dealt with The Transfer Group and your trying to get the contract transferred to you from them. Remember they really want out of the timeshare in the worst way, that’s why they paid the exit company to get out.
Remember they can’t get any answers just like you.
Offer to have LT Transfers or another transfer co. do the transfer.
Most importantly DO NOT be afraid to contact the owner of the contract, you have nothing to lose by doing so

shofam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is the same seller that's listed as the "principal transfer group" currently selling on eBay?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if this is the same seller that's listed as the "principal transfer group" currently selling on eBay?
I wondered the same thing. Funny it has “transfer group” free closing & transfer— Springfield, Missouri.
It sure quacks like a duck

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
My credit card dispute was resolved and I received full credit back
I took it seriously and sent quite a packet to substantiate my position
I don't know if they contested the matter or not
Good luck to all who have on going issues

5finny

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sent the credit card company the following:
my contract
a chronology of my discussions
a copy of the lawsuit the transfergroup and related entities are involved in
the BBB information

It was 60 or 70 pages

Although it all seems to have worked out my life would have been happier if I had just avoided the temptation to deal with someone who did not have a good reputation

hintok

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Desert Oasis - 2
Westin Desert Willows
WorldMark 6k credits
Gandview RCI Points 122k
I encourage everyone who has had problems with the Transfer Group to contact the Missouri Attorney General.

I got a call yesterday from a person that identified himself as the owner of the Transfer Group. I had filed a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General. He had heard from them and my information was in front of him. We went over what I thought would be fair to correct my grievance with his company. He said he would get back to me next week. Once again I encourage everyone who has an unsettled grievance to contact the Missouri Attorney General.

alexadeparis

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I finally got a final dispute resolution with my credit card company. They closed it out in my favor because apparently the transfer group never responded back within 60 days. And despite two calls from them promising to expedite the transfer, upon which I said I would cancel the dispute, they never followed through, so that’s fine, they can keep it. I am sure that the seller is probably pissed. I know I would be if I thought I had a buyer willing to take my timeshare, only to find out I still own it because the transfer company screwed it up.

Sapper

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up, I was looking at an eBay sale, requested the estoppel. On the estoppel it had "The Transfer Group" as the entity requesting the estoppel. When I asked the seller about their relation to The Transfer Group all communication ceased from them. There are two companies in the email chain, both located in Springfield MO. The eBay seller is "nationaltimesharebroker2018" DBA "National Timeshare Broker" and the other is "Service Provider Management".

Thanks to my experience with The Transfer Group, I will be steering clear of both National Timeshare Broker and Service Provider Management.

hintok

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Desert Willows
WorldMark 6k credits
Gandview RCI Points 122k
I got a call yesterday from a person that identified himself as the owner of the Transfer Group. I had filed a complaint with the Missouri Attorney General. He had heard from them and my information was in front of him. We went over what I thought would be fair to correct my grievance with his company. He said he would get back to me next week. Once again I encourage everyone who has an unsettled grievance to contact the Missouri Attorney General.

Have not heard back from the owner. He seemed sincere in gettin back to me. Time to contact the Missouri Attorney General again.

hintok

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Desert Willows
WorldMark 6k credits
Gandview RCI Points 122k
Yes, I will. Thanks

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I don’t think I posted an update. Chase refunded my money. No idea if they talked to the transfer group or not. Either way, it doesn’t matter. I’m done with them. I did get a call later from Global travel saying they had until April 6th to complete the transfer. I told them don’t bother and to lose my number. I blocked them after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Just as a heads up, I was looking at an eBay sale, requested the estoppel. On the estoppel it had "The Transfer Group" as the entity requesting the estoppel. When I asked the seller about their relation to The Transfer Group all communication ceased from them. There are two companies in the email chain, both located in Springfield MO. The eBay seller is "nationaltimesharebroker2018" DBA "National Timeshare Broker" and the other is "Service Provider Management".

Thanks to my experience with The Transfer Group, I will be steering clear of both National Timeshare Broker and Service Provider Management.

Thanks for the heads up on the new names. I thought Nationaltimesharebroker2018 looked shady. Been a member since 2018, yet zero feedback. They have two Bali Hai contracts up for bid. Hopefully whoever wins those autos s has better luck then we did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk