• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Blue Cups?!

johnluyando

Reaction score
I have an extremely important question to ask the gallery.... Where can I purchase those plastic blue cups that are in most Wyndham resorts? You know the ones....The cups that every one uses at the pool. My wife has challenged me to find them and I haven't had much luck. I am pretty sure the question has been asked on here before.

Please help a husband try to win his wife's satisfaction. No other plastic cup with do!

spackler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Quarter House, Jean Lafitte House, Bali Hai

sandkastle4966

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you buy direct from the developer every once in a while you'll be upgraded to the 22oz size. Also, the Wyndham salesmen have warned me the resale cups won't work with most liquids.

Awsome reply !

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
I have an extremely important question to ask the gallery.... Where can I purchase those plastic blue cups that are in most Wyndham resorts? You know the ones....The cups that every one uses at the pool. My wife has challenged me to find them and I haven't had much luck. I am pretty sure the question has been asked on here before.

Please help a husband try to win his wife's satisfaction. No other plastic cup with do!

Are you sure you meant to say cup?

What kind of board is this? :cool::eek:o_O:thumbup::whooopie::doh:

63264512fe1ccc0d55.jpg

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you buy direct from the developer every once in a while you'll be upgraded to the 22oz size. Also, the Wyndham salesmen have warned me the resale cups won't work with most liquids.
lol!

whitewater

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham Access
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach (1Br, 2Br)
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach - Monte Cristo Estates
Almost $9 ea.
owners get discount on wyndham stuff. Also wait for sale to combine with owners discount.

Got our set for 2-3/cup.

best cups we own.

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I found a Bubba 24 oz. insulated cup at one of our local discount stores, DD's. After I got it home and tried it out I liked it so much my husband went back and bought me the only other one this store had. You can buy them on Amazon for $9.99. They come in different colors and some have handles. Mine are pinkish and don't have a handle. It is the best cup for cold drinks I have ever owned.

81wPxhIu3uL._SL1500_.jpg

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs

Sandy VDH

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
@Jan M. They are as good a Yeti but about half the price. I love the Rtic brand. Keeps ice for 24 hours.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
$35 for a set of four glasses that look like they cane from the dollar store? Pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwalk03

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
@Jan M. They are as good a Yeti but about half the price. I love the Rtic brand. Keeps ice for 24 hours.

RTIC cups are awesome! I have YETI ones too, and the only difference between the 2 is the price!

I have also tried the Ozark Mountain ones from Walmart, they work good too but I don’t like them quite as much as the RTIC or YETI ones, but they are significantly cheaper.