• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Kona Coast villa need a new owner

Robin G

TUG Member
Reaction score
Giving away either the odd or even year of my Kona Coast timeshare.
1 bedroom / 2 bathroom, full kitchen with laundry . It’s a floating week so use anytime or trade with Interval International.
I’ll pay 1/2 the closing. Maintenance fee is $507.00 yearly. Even year not available for use until 2022 , odd ready for use in 2021.
If interested message me.

ADDED:
I already have a thread but had made changes to it due to great advice....I’m new at this.

Giving away a 1 bedroom, 2 bath at Kona Coast II on the big island of Hawaii, red (high season) so you can go anytime of the year. In 25 years that we’ve owned it we have never had a problem getting the week we wanted.
2019 was already deposited into II so only available to trade , trade is good until February 2021 and the maintenance fee is also paid, No maintenance fee due until December 2020.
I will pay closing cost . Maintenance fee is $507.00 yearly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin G

TUG Member
Reaction score
Well I guess it harder than I thought

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
This is the deal: as more posts are added to the forum, your offer gets pushed farther and farther down the page, until it's off the page, and then people don't see it. The best practice is to come back to your post once a week and add a post with additional info. or a picture, and that will bump your post to the top of the page.

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Or you could do what I've done: Pay ALL the closing. Prepay a year or two of the maintenance fees. Encourage someone to take it off your hands by making it a better offer than someone else's. It's a nice resort, but Tuggers tend to be pretty savvy buyers. Have you tried eBay?

Note that it's only 2019 - your odd year unit can't be used for another two years, and the even year can't be used for another three - you're going to need a new owner who is willing to wait for that time to go by. Sweeten the pot some and see if someone doesn't step up. (Not me, BTW, just offering experienced advice.)

Good luck!

Dave

Robin G

TUG Member
Reaction score
The odd years 2019 is already in II and ready for trade and can be used now and up until feb 2021, maintenance fee is already paid.
If you want the odd year you get a 2019 vacation without a maintenance fee.
Next fee isn’t due until December 2020
I will pay closing fees

Last edited:

Robin G

TUG Member
Reaction score
I already have a thread but had made changes to it due to great advice....I’m new at this.
Giving away a 1 bedroom, 2 bath at Kona Coast II on the big island of Hawaii, red (high season) so you can go anytime of the year. In 25 years that we’ve owned it we have never had a problem getting the week we wanted.
2019 was already deposited into II so only available to trade , trade is good until February 2021 and the maintenance fee is also paid, No maintenance fee due until December 2020.

PaulT

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score

Is this an annual week or every other year? The maintenance fees seem too low for an annual week. Could it be a typo?

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is this an annual week or every other year? The maintenance fees seem too low for an annual week. Could it be a typo?

It's an EOY (Every Other Year) unit (odd use) and can be used next in 2021. EOY fees are collected annually at $507.

If this were an every year use unit then the annual fees would be $1,014 per year.

PaulT

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
It's an EOY (Every Other Year) unit (odd use) and can be used next in 2021. EOY fees are collected annually at $507.

If this were an every year use unit then the annual fees would be $1,014 per year.

That's what I figured

goaliedave

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Raintree, Diamond (bought by Hilton), Shell (bought by Wyndham), Sheraton (bought by Marriott), Palace Resorts, a few independants
I'm interested but new and confused... you've paid 2020 MF as well as throwing in the II week?

Sent from my SM-J327W using Tapatalk

Robin G

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry , I’ve should of updated. This isn’t available any longer.
I do have my even year I want to get rid of but unfortunately there is no availability for use until 2022 as I rented it out for next year.
If someone were interested in taking the even year I’d pay all costs including maintenance fees up until
2021 ....new owner would have to take over MF December do 2021.