• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I didn't get my reward points from owner's update: Anyone know whom to call?

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dh & I did a Sheraton Owners' update in February. We were promised 20,000 reward points, which have not shown up. Anyone know whom to contact about this? The Marriott Reward site just has a place for missing hotel stays, not missing owner update points.

Hope I can get my points. Other, I can wave "Bonvoy" to them. Bonvoy, my reward points! Bonvoy!

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Send a copy of the "contract" you signed agreeing to attend the presentation, which shows the number of points to be awarded, to Owner Services.

luv_maui

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Dh & I did a Sheraton Owners' update in February. We were promised 20,000 reward points, which have not shown up. Anyone know whom to contact about this? The Marriott Reward site just has a place for missing hotel stays, not missing owner update points.

Hope I can get my points. Other, I can wave "Bonvoy" to them. Bonvoy, my reward points! Bonvoy!
When we were in Maui for owners update, we left and forgot about our 20,000 reward points. I went back the next day and the checkin person wrote out a receipt which included 20,000 points awarded written on the receipt, so I’m reasonable confident they will eventually show up in the next month or so?

cubigbird

Tug Review Crew Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Lagunamar, Westin Kierland X2, Westin St John-Sunset Bay X2, Westin Desert Willow, Westin Aventuras
Points usually post in a week or two. According to OP it’s been since Feb. I’d email owner services and include a copy of the incentive. Always keep that incentive material until points post.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Points usually post in a week or two. According to OP it’s been since Feb. I’d email owner services and include a copy of the incentive. Always keep that incentive material until points post.

Yep, that's the "contract" I referenced. I always keep that. In 12 years of updates, I've only needed it once when the points did not post.

duke

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can call or email the concierge at the resort or the sales office. At WKORV they both promptly got it resolved for me. Very professional.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
I had this issue at a Worldmark property. I called sales at the property and they got it resolved quickly.

I believe starting at the property will get you the best results.

JudyS

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I think I'll start with the concierge and see how that goes.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Call the Marriott Rewards number. That happened to me once. Turned out instead of putting my points into my existing account, they opened a new account under my same name and put the points in there. (Those were the StarPoints back then)