• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

FREE - Mtn Retreat - High Sierras

DLI

Reaction score
FREE

Mountain Retreat Timeshare
www.mtretreat.com

Gold Season - Floating Week
Calistoga Model
2 BD + Den (Loft) + 3 Bath
Sleeps 8 (comfortably)

2019 Annual Maintenance Fee PAID
2019 Property Tax Paid

Willing to pay Title Transfer Fees as well

*Please click on my blue user name, and then click "start a conversation," to send me a private message..

DLI

Reaction score
Hi,

Annual MF is $1050
Property Tax is $5.52

Have you been to the area before?

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Hello,

What weeks are Gold season?

How far is the resort from the Sequoias?

sue1947

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark and VI
How far is the resort from the Sequoias?
4 hours from Sequoia NP, but it's only a couple of miles down the road from Calaveras Big Trees State Park which is a beautiful grove of sequoias.

DLI

Reaction score
Hi Carol,

Per the resorts documents it states .... Gold season is a 34 week period beginning on the 14th Saturday and ending on the 48th Saturday of each year: and, the 2 week period (3 weeks in a 53 week year) beginning on the 51st Saturday and ending on the last Saturday of each year. We have already booked this years week (Nov 9th -16th) which can be used or banked.

The are is quite amazing. Plenty of activities for all ages. Over the years we have done things like
Ziplining
Horseback Riding
Cave Exploring
Rapelling
Kayaking
Fishing
Walking/Hiking
Golfing
visited Calaveras Big Trees

Used the resorts fitness center, attended Bingo Night, enjoyed Ice Cream Social Night.

I believe there are a number of ski resorts nearby. Some have made day trips to Yosemite National Park as well (under a 2 hour drive)

I am sure I am forgetting a few things ...

Dave