• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Amazon Amex $30 Offer

NJDave

TUG Member
Reaction score
I found this offer of $30 off a $60 purchase at Amazon when you ues your American Express card and use Amex Reward points.

This is an invitation only offer. To receive your promotion credit you must:

• Click on the button below to activate this promotion credit and apply points to your next order. Note that you will NOT receive the credit unless you click on this button.
  1. Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
  2. Your Membership Rewards points will be temporarily set as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
  3. Up to $30 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/crazy-promo-gets-amex-cardholders-165357766.html

jackio

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
Did the invitation come from Amex or Amazon?

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Thank you for your interest in this offer. Unfortunately you are not eligible.

Que será, será

jackio

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sand Pebbles, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Hawaiian Sun Holidays
Thanks. I clicked that link and was told I am not eligible.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Not eligible here as well. I have saved significant $$$ via Amex offers like this on my card, but they definitely are personalized for each account.

Kurt

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
I have an Amazon Visa card -- love getting points to apply to purchases. They roped me in with a free $30 credit sometime around 2005. Small print said "statements via email" so of course I blew away as spam the first three statements. Something in the back of my mind made me retrieve what turned out to be the third statement from the trash, of course my small purchase was up to $90 in late fees and penalties by then. Five years later I had to write a note that was put into the loan package for buying a new house, explaining why the $90 shows on credit reports. I expect that $90 to haunt me forever. Just yesterday received " we'll give you 1000 points if you go paperless" -- no thanks!