• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Trouble signing in to Bonvoy account?

enma

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone having issues signing in ? Have tried few times today. Says password wrong and when trying to follow the link to reset it keeps telling me to enter correct information. A glitch or have I been hacked?

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
My app works fine. No issues here.

enma

TUG Member
Reaction score
My account was hacked. Someone transferred 250K points to a United Airlines frequent flyer account and converted them to miles. Actually I am still on the phone...on hold at the moment... with Marriott while they work on this.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Please do report back on how it happened. When transferring from Marriott to an airline account, the names have to match. To change the name on a Marriott account, it can only be done after submitting documents to support the change.

enma

TUG Member
Reaction score
I was on the phone with Marriott for 1,5 hrs. Puzzling how this happened. I had checked the Marriott account few hrs before I realized the PW was not working. I had AA linked to my account yrs ago and that one had a date when it was linked. Then United and Continental were there too with no date. The rep said that was odd, should have a date. I don't fly United and Continental doesn't even exist anymore. The rep from Marriott could only see that points were transferred to United FF account but couldn't see more than that. She reached out to United by phone but the people that do these transfers/ conversions were not working today being Sat evening so all she could do was to "put work order in". No information was changed on my Marriott account, name, address, email, ph numbers etc all correct except the password was obviously changed. I have never converted points to miles so I don't know how the process works. Added a PIN to my account, in other words need to provide the PIN when calling Marriott. Surely United will see whose account these points were transferred to. Marriott said I should have the points credited back to my account in few days. So maddening when something like this happens.

Last edited:

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriott should have an audit trail as to where the miles ended up. The names on the 2 accounts have to match before the transfer is successful. So now Marriott has to find out where the miles ended up on United end to figure out why it happened and close the loophole which the person who stole your points figured how to get around the Marriott verification process.

Please continue to report back. Thank you.