• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI Properties - How does it work

lizziepooh

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am an unhappy owner of HGVC and I have never used the RCI properties. I am interested in seeing what properties are available but I can't seem to figure out how to get my hands on that information.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help. :)

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs

Talent312

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC & GTS
This is rather basic, but perhaps it'll help...
Do you have an online account on the member's website?
https://club.hiltongrandvacations.com/en/login#/index

1. When you sign-in, you land on a page with a link to RCI.
2. Midway down, click <Manage my RCI account.>
3. Hover over the "o^o RCI Exchange Vacations" tab.
4. Click <Exchange Vacations> to find the search page.
-- It says: "Browse the 2,403 RCI Affiliated Resorts."

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Why are you an unhappy owner?

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
Why are you an unhappy owner?

I wonder the same as alwysonvac. Is there anything we can do to help? I absolutely love the flexibility of HGVC and have made some pretty fantastic trips with my fam that I don’t think we would have been able to do without timesharing (at least, not as comfortably or cost-effective).

Ianneyan

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and Vistana
Hi All,

I am an unhappy owner of HGVC and I have never used the RCI properties. I am interested in seeing what properties are available but I can't seem to figure out how to get my hands on that information.

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help. :)

To be honest, many if not most of RCI properties that are actually available for trade are not the same caliber as HGVC. With that being said, we have made a couple RCI trades that we’ve been happy with: Disney’s Saratoga Springs just 2 weeks ago and Stardust in Tahoe (location was prime, albeit accommodations were snug). We primarily use our HGVC points for Hawaii, but it does take planning to book 9 months out.