• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Aruba restaurants

jewls

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Custom House Boston
looking for recommendations. Will be there next week

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
Italian - Azurro in the Playa Linda
For pizza - Casa Tua
I’ve also heard Wacky Wahoo for seafood and there is new restaurant lots of people are raving about called Oak. You will need reservations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djohn06

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Hilton Head, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk and AKV
Vistana SBP and SVV
Harborside
WKV & WKORN
Bluegreen Harbor Lights
Wyndam Waikiki Beachwalk
Wyndam Great Smokey Mountains
Quarterhouse New Orleans
Laguna Surf
Marriott Monarch
Flying Fishbone.

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Animal Kingdom
Smokey Joe's BBQ was excellent!
LOVE Smokey Joes for ribs, the best! If I remember, Tuesdays is all you can eat.
They get busy any day of the week, but Tuesdays is especially popular! Enjoy!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
DVC Animal Kingdom
Italian - Azurro in the Playa Linda
For pizza - Casa Tua
I’ve also heard Wacky Wahoo for seafood and there is new restaurant lots of people are raving about called Oak. You will need reservations.

We really enjoy Azurro. Try to time your dinner with the sunset, so incredible, right on the beach! We ate there last May and had such a great dinner, make reservations. We also have heard Wacky Wahoo is excellent, never made it there, reservations are a must. Enjoy Aruba, such a wonderful place!

Dean

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We were there in Jan. Went to Bingo, Linda's Pancake, Pelican's Nest, Casa Lua, Smokey Joes, Matthews, Tango, Fishes and More, Bavaria and Redfish. We did not regret any of the choice. There were a couple of specific meals at a couple of the locations that weren't the best but more (8 people) like all of them. There are lots of great choices depending on your budget and preferences as well as having a car or not. We targeted early bird specials where possible which was everywhere but Redfish, Bingo and breakfast I believe (? Casa Lua). One of the group went to Salt & Pepper as well.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Had a great time at El Gaucho last time we were there. Great place for steaks, and a fun atmosphere.

Last edited:

Luvtoride

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II
Marriott Grande Ocean

Lots of great recommendations. We go to Aruba every year and the places we always return to are:

Quinta Del Carmen- Dutch
Chalet Suisse- Continental
Aqua Grill- seafood

Also love El Gaucho and Pinchos on the water.

Enjoy.

jont

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enrolled in Marriott DC/
MOW /MGC /MCV/MGO / Trust Points
Lots of great options on the Island. I have been trying to get jme to go there. I'm sure he and Mona would love all the dining options. I would say Madame Janette is my favorite followed by EL Gaucho. Yemanja Grill was also a pleasant suprise. BTW go to Smokey Joes island Grill and have yourself a "Green Monster". It will bring out your inner Red Sox.

alhanna

TUG Member
Reaction score

Quinta del Carmen became one of our new favorites on our last trip. Senses is really good and an experience you should do at least once. It is pricey but a great evening of food. Diana’s Pancakes Place for some great Dutch pancakes cannot be beat. Atardi has good food at great atmosphere as you eat on the beach.

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not a foodie, so I won't chime in on great places to go. But I will add this to the conversation.

Nos Clubhuis (which is above) Hadicuria allowed for smoking in the restaurant. This is an open air/bar kind of place - but with two tables smoking on each side of us, it wasn't pleasant for all that were eating.

A lot of Aruba places have gone to www.opentable.com for reservations. This makes reservations at so many of the places super easy from the states.

johnf0614

TUG Member
Reaction score
Barefoot