• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Marriott Ko'Olina Studio

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi I have friends going to Ko'Olina and was asking is there anywhere to do laundry and what do most people use for Kitchen, toaster etc.?
Thanks

jlp879

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
The studio has a small kitchenette. Coffee maker, toaster, microwave and bar-sized fridge. They can do a lot of cooking on the grills if needed.

There is laundry available to them in their building. I don't know if it is free to use or coin-operated.

Bill4728

Reaction score
Every floor ( or maybe every other one) has a laundry room with 2 free washers and dryers
We found them easy to use when we stayed there a couple of years ago

bill

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Hi I have friends going to Ko'Olina and was asking is there anywhere to do laundry and what do most people use for Kitchen, toaster etc.?
Thanks
There washing machines and dryers on certain floors of each building. The ones in moana and Kona are definitely busier as all the units are 2br lock offs. The NAIA laundry facilities are a lot less busy as most units are dedicated 2br units so they have laundry available by the kitchen.

The studio kitchenette has a toaster and microwave. Also coffee maker is provided.

Here is a pic of what floor laundry rooms are in
e8ed49079587eae70c25f13994ee7ef2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

csalter2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Diamond Resorts Gold
The one bedrooms have full kitchens and washers and dryers.

cyntravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys I appreciate your input and quick responses!
Cyn

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
We've done that any number of times, warm up or "cook" soup, ramen noodles, whatever. You'd be surprised what you can make!

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Steve that is a good one I hadn't thought about. Maybe college days but still clever.

Certainly not my original idea, but tried to be cute with my comment. :D