• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Reviews- how many have you done? Are you the leader of the pack?

overthehill

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark since 1998 - Stayed at WM 61 resorts so far, but slowing down
Just was wondering who among us that are currently active on TUG has written the most timeshare reviews. I love reading the reviews and write one everywhere I go. It amazes me I have written 43 since 9/28/2015. I can just imagine what my number would be if I wrote one since Tug started but I was just a looker in the old days not a participator.

So how many have you written? I know there are many that have written many more then me. And if you haven’t written any recently, here’s my nudge. I want more to read.

Over 70 since 1999, many of which no longer appear due to a computer update in early 2000’s and due to some resorts closing, i.e. Canaltime at Milton Keynes, England. As other Tuggers commented, I read reviews about resorts we are thinking about trading into. TUG reviews are the best resource for details about a Resort, thanks previously to Bill and now to Brian.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Just was wondering who among us that are currently active on TUG has written the most timeshare reviews. I love reading the reviews and write one everywhere I go. It amazes me I have written 43 since 9/28/2015. I can just imagine what my number would be if I wrote one since Tug started but I was just a looker in the old days not a participator.

So how many have you written? I know there are many that have written many more then me. And if you haven’t written any recently, here’s my nudge. I want more to read.
Where can you find how many reviews you have ? I have done many but don’t keep count is iton my profile page?

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Where can you find how many reviews you have ? I have done many but don’t keep count is iton my profile page?
On the membership dashboard it lists all the reviews you have done. There is no counter you have to scroll through and count.

RichardinLakeland

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've done 22 reviews but I'm only showing as a "Tug Review Crew: Rookie".
I must be doing wrong.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort

tomt73

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lake Placid Club Lodges, Las Brisas de Santa Fe.
Looks like I'm at about 25 so far. Some are "update" reviews, particularly in our "home" resorts. I try to use TUG's suggested outline for any new reviews in order to be thorough and factual. We usually swap in order to go places we haven't been, and most of our days are spent traveling around the local area near each resort. I usually wind up writing a fair amount about "local attractions".

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
I’m not finding it, where is membership dashboard?

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.

I have 43 listed, I know I’ve done more, but way back when?

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.

easyrider

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark * * Villa Del Palmar UVCI * * Vacation Internationale*
I'm pretty sure I just wrote my 60th review. Shouldn't that put me in a different category than expert. I wouldn't mind Mr °F and will gladly keep writing reviews without any change.

Bill

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I have no idea how many I have written over the years, but I can tell you I am really bad about doing them, and it seems the more we travel lately, the less reviews I write. I will work on it.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Currently at 63 reviews, guess I've done about a dozen more since I last posted on this thread.