• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI access from mobile app?

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Do any of you access the HGVC RCI portal from the HGV mobile app? If so, could you share what steps you take to access RCI?

I have been having issues accessing RCI from the HGVC web site, so I tried the mobile app. I click the "Account" link in the bottom-right of the app, then select "Dashboard" from the menu. Then on that page under the "Club Member Benefits" section I click the "Manage my RCI Account" link. What shows up for other people then? I just see a RCI login page, asking for a username/password, but I have no RCI account!

Does it just go directly into the RCI account for other people? I'd like to know what should be happening before I wrestle with HGVC customer service again, so I have more data.

Thanks! Kurt

natarajanv

TUG Member
Reaction score
I normally access HGVC/RCI from mobile browser, not HGVC app. I just tried and was able to get into RCI page....

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs
after you log into the app. Click on ACCOUNT, Then DASHBOARD, then scroll down to RCI and click on Manage my RCI account

Pathways

TUG Member
Reaction score
after you log into the app. Click on ACCOUNT, Then DASHBOARD, then scroll down to RCI and click on Manage my RCI account

I believe that's what Kurt says he is doing.

I click the "Account" link in the bottom-right of the app, then select "Dashboard" from the menu. Then on that page under the "Club Member Benefits" section I click the "Manage my RCI Account" link.

PigsDad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elite: SeaWorld, Surf Club, Charter Club, Valdoro
Ok, thanks everyone! It is obvious that my HGV->RCI link is not set up correctly, as it does not send me directly into RCI but instead shows an RCI login page. This happens on both the web page and the mobile app, so it cannot be a browser / cache issue (as some have reported).

Looks like I will be spending some more time on the phone with customer service! :(

Kurt

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs