• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

eazn

Reaction score
Will be in Kauai Westin Princeville 6/5-6/10 with two boys. Would love any beach chairs and boogie boards. Will pay it forward to next tugger. Thanks so much!

If there is another area to post this pleas let me know.

controller1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN OF
Westin Nanea OF
Westin FLEX
Will be in Kauai Westin Princeville 6/5-6/10 with two boys. Would love any beach chairs and boogie boards. Will pay it forward to next tugger. Thanks so much!

If there is another area to post this pleas let me know.

Since Westin Princeville is a Vistana resort, you would probably have more viewers if this was posted in that forum.

TrojanRickus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Pacific Palisades
SDO
WKV
Arriving at Nanea 6/1 if anyone is leaving anything. Will pay it forward to next tugger. Thank you.

dlca1

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi @TrojanRickus We will be arriving at Nanea June 13. Not sure if we would overlap. Would love any pool/kid toys.

We usually have too much food. Happy to pay it forward.

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
Hello Tuggers,
Arriving at Maui Marriott on Sat. July 14, 2018. Open to receive any extra items and will pass forward on Thurs night July 19th :)

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
Here at WKORVN now. Open to receiving snorkeling and beach gear, board, umbrella and quick set up tent. Was going to buy at Costco but thought of asking here first.

babamike

Reaction score
Good morning from WKORV and North, 15 of us staying here until Sunday morning aug the 5th. We will have a lot of food items and other stuff left over. Let me know if someone wants to take a few things.
Thanks
Mike

JackieD

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Aloha!
We will be arriving at Wyndham Kona this Friday the 3rd in the afternoon. It will be my me, DH and 3 adult daughters. chairs, umbrella, boogie boards--anything :). I've never done this, what a great idea! I would definitely pay it forward.
Thanks!!
Jackie

SkyBlueWaters

Reaction score
At WKORV—I may have a few things that I just acquired to leave behind for tuggers. 4 body boards and maybe some grocery items.

BobG7734

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Custom House; St. Kitts; Waiohai(Poipu); Maui
Hi tuggers....at Ko Olina, grandkids arriving next week...any beach toys left behind? Is there a general collection area? Thanks!

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm in Koloa until tomorrow and then head north to Princeville. Anyone leaving either area that have some beach chairs they are looking to unload? Thanks! Can spread the Aloha next weekend for someone else.

Valerie & Thomson

Suesue1738

TUG Member
Reaction score
My 80 year old mother, my recently retired sister, a dear friend, and myself will be staying at Kohala Suites on the Big Island, October 20-27, 2018, and then at The Point at Poipu in Kauai from Oct 27-Nov 3. My sister has never been to any of the islands and the rest of us have never been to these 2 islands.

Does anyone know if these resorts have a place to leave behind beach chairs, toys, etc that people can't take back with them?

And/Or is anyone leaving one of these resorts on October 20/27 and want to "donate them to a good home for a week"?

Also, any tuggers coming to one of these islands when we are leaving, we could donate them again....

P.S.: If you have suggestions that we absolutely MUST do while we are there, please share!!

dss

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be at WKORV the week of 11/17 if anyone has any donations, they will be gladly accepted! Thanks

brentw52

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my wife and I will be arriving on Kauai October 27 and staying for 4 weeks if anyone has anything they are finished with we would love to make use of them and then pass them on. Especially chairs and an umbrella.
Thanks

strick

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello! We will be at Marriott Waiohai Beach Club on Kauai 11/30/18 - 12/7/18 if anyone has beach chairs, umbrellas or supplies they would like to pass along. Happy to pay it forward when we leave as well. Mahalo!

Joe1950USA

Reaction score
HELLO! We are arriving at the Waiohai on December 2 thru December 9th. I would be interested in purchasing refillable mugs if you happen to be at the resort at this moment. The mugs can be left at the front desk in a box addressed to myself and I can pay for them through PayPal. Please advise if you would like to proceed. Mahalo!!

KandyApple

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are in Kauai Jan 19 to Feb 4 and could use any beach chairs, etc if anyone is leaving anything behind.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kildahl

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are at WPORV and expecting guests the first week in February with beach mobility problems. Beach chairs/umbrella you plan to leave here would be appreciated. Mahalo!

Chrispee

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We’re departing the Kauai Beach Club on March 31st and have a boogie board and some random food items if anybody is interested.

epcmart

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Tuggers, staying at Marriot Maui Wailea Beach arriving April 15th evening...any toys for teenagers, food items or booz for adults left behind? will have a car. Thanks!

epcmart

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello Tuggers, staying at Hilton Waikoloa village, Kona arriving April 22nd evening...any toys for teenagers, food items or booz for adults left behind? Will have a car. Thanks!

itchyfeet

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at Bay Club at Waikoloa, Big Island on May 4. We would love two beach chairs to use while we are there. Will pay it forward. Thanks!

Carlsbadguy

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving at Marriott Maui Ocean Club on May 12. Anyone have any beach items to leave let me know.

BDMX2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Santa Barbara
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Hi Everyone,

Arriving at Wyndham Kona Hawaiian, Big Island on June 29th and then Pono Kai, Kauai on July 6th. Please give me a shout if anyone happens to have anything to leave behind on either island. We'll be happy to pay it forward afterwards.

Cheers!