• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

maintenance fee

anilnagori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
Marriott's Timber Lodge
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
Marriott Grand Residence Club
Destination Points
Do you folks an email from MVC when maintenance fee get posted in your account? I don't get one. Thanks.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
Are you signed up for eBilling? I have emails for both our Harbour Lake and Grande Vista weeks.

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I signed up for eBilling and haven't received any notification yet from Marriott letting me know my maintenance fees for my Grande Vista units are due. I logged in to my account to pay my club dues and saw the maintenance fees had posted. Otherwise I wouldn't have known.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I signed up for eBilling and haven't received any notification yet from Marriott letting me know my maintenance fees for my Grande Vista units are due. I logged in to my account to pay my club dues and saw the maintenance fees had posted. Otherwise I wouldn't have known.
When did you sign up for eBilling.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do you folks an email from MVC when maintenance fee get posted in your account? I don't get one. Thanks.

I have gotten no emails this year either, and, happened to be logged on and noticed that my fees were due. Others are saying they have their DSV bill, I probably do also, but, no email. Signed up long (years) ago for eBilling. I know I used to get emails.

TravelTime

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
All Resale: MVC DPs, Marriott Ko Olina, Marriott Marbella, WKOVR-N, Four Seasons Aviara
I got a letter in the mail. I had already logged on and paid my MFs for 2019.

anilnagori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Newport Coast Villas
Marriott's Timber Lodge
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club
Marriott Grand Residence Club
Destination Points
I have signed up for ebilling.

MVC website, IT services and customer service sucks big time. I have sent emails to customer service and never get any reply.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am enrolled in eBilling and have not received email notifications. When I log onto the MVC site, I see the MF amount that I owe and need to pay.

One of my recent acquisitions from 2017, Marriott's Grande Vista, did not have MF insert for last year or this year. I called and explained the issue and the background of a use year issue after the purchase and as such did not have MF statement posted to my account last year. She put me on hold and came back and said her supervisor said no one had the MGV MF insert yet for this year and of course I would not have. I told her several times that folks on TUG already reported the Grande Vista breakdown which meant that the MF statement had been posted. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she hang up on me. I called back and found a great guy who escalated to their internet department. The statements from 2018 and 2019 were posted after 5 days. Today I received an email from MVC today indicating that they had resolved the issue.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
So, since it's not due (mine) until January, and I do not have an email for DSV, I am going to wait until late December and see if I ever get an email before paying. Maybe they are just slow on things given the, well, not so smooth acquisitions.

bazzap

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I have been registered for e-Billing since first introduced.
I do receive emails at different times, over a couple of months, as each of our resort MFs is published.
I have noticed that these are sent some time after the information appears on the Owner website, but plenty of time before the due date and I never pay until the due date.

drlee

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have received emails on both the MVC fees (due this month) and the 2019 fees (due in January). The "club dues" are included on the MVC invoice due by 11/30.

Steve Fatula

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just got mine today. It's been online for a while, but, email today.

NboroGirl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
I got a paper bill in the mail yesterday, tho I am positive I signed up for e-billing. Maybe since we put our timeshares into a trust I have to re-enroll for e-billing (?).

dvc_john

TUG Member
Reaction score
I received an email for my club dues several weeks after it was posted online.
My resort's mf's were among the last to be posted online - only 1 week ago. Haven't received an email for it yet.

Luvtoride

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Cypress Harbor
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Desert Springs Villas II
Marriott Grande Ocean
I received an email for my club dues several weeks after it was posted online.
My resort's mf's were among the last to be posted online - only 1 week ago. Haven't received an email for it yet.
It appears that Ocean Pointe MF hasn't been posted/ billed yet, which is my last one waiting to be received.

sea&ski

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I do not find anything posted for Newport Coast maintenance fees when I check my account. Has anyone seen a bill yet from this resort?

dougp26364

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grand Chateau
Marriott Shadow Ridge
Marriott Ocean Pointe
Marriott Destination Club Points
Hilton Grand Vacation Club Las Vegas Blvd
Grand Colorado on Peak 8
Spinnaker French Quarter Resort Branson
It appears that Ocean Pointe MF hasn't been posted/ billed yet, which is my last one waiting to be received.

They typically post the first or second week of December if my memory is correct. The HOA meeting is towards the last part of November and the finalized dues come out after the HOA meeting