• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

cancelling fixed weeks (Scotland)

Sky313

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just tried cancelling a fixed week reservation with coylumbridge online and it credited points back to my account for 2020....saves the hassle of calling in! Probably can do the same for those with other fixed week reservations

... regarding title, sorry i misspelled Scotland

Anthony Schmid

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview at Las Vegas, Elara a Hilton Grand Vacation Club, The Jockey Club, Hilton Grand Vacation Club at Coylumbridge, Hilton Grand Vacations at Craigendarroch, Hyatt Residence Club at Coconut Plantation, DVC Saratoga Springs
Just tried cancelling a fixed week reservation with coylumbridge online and it credited points back to my account for 2020....saves the hassle of calling in! Probably can do the same for those with other fixed week reservations
Yup. I cancelled my coylumbridge and my
craigendarroch online for the points!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort

... regarding title, sorry i misspelled Scotland
Yes was able to do the same with my fixed week at Anderson, SC

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas, Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (DRI), Worldmark
Strange, I am not seeing my 2020 Craigendarroch fixed week reservation listed in my upcoming reservations list yet? It is a June week so maybe since it is more than 18 months out still, it is not showing? What were the dates of the fixed weeks you all were able to see and cancel?

GT75

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Legacy HGVC
FAVC-Cabo
What were the dates of the fixed weeks you all were able to see and cancel?

I was able to cancel my 6/28/2020-7/05/2020 3 Br at Craigendarroch Lodges

ConejoRed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Craigendarroch Lodges, HGVC Bay Club, HGVC GP MarBrisa, Westin St. John, Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Villas, Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort (DRI), Worldmark
Strange then, since my week is week (26) is just before this week. Maybe I will give them a call to see what is up. I did call earlier this year to cancel it and was told to wait until the new year as they did not see it yet.