• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Happy Birthday TUG Brian!

bbodb1

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Brian, imagine yourself as Frank Bonner:

Enjoy your day, sir!

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Gee, seeing all the creative e-cards, I feel artistically challenged, But Happy Birthday!, anyway, Brian. Enjoy many, many more!

Jim

lockewong

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Marriott Kauai Beach Club, West 57th, The Central at 5th, HGVC Bay Club, Tahoe Seasons
Happy Birthday! Thank you for keeping TUG going and sharing all this knowledge to people who are stumbling through the Timeshare Maze.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you all so very much for the Birthday wishes!

jme

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriotts:
Grande Ocean x 6
Barony x 2
OceanWatch x 1
Manor Club x 1
Waterside by Spin x 2
Sheraton Bdw Pln x2
ChurchSt/Charleston x2
Funny thing.....and it happened several years ago, I think.

When I first read "TUG Brian" here, in my mind it came out "TUG Brain".

Was that just a slip?

Little did I know! You are both!

You ARE the "TUG Brain", and you keep us going, and with great sacrifice.

Brian, you are "The man behind the curtain".

So, as genuinely as I can say it, thank you profusely for what you do, and for enriching our lives on a daily basis.

Because of you we enjoy certain things we LOVE & LOOK FORWARD TO (priceless times with our loved ones),
and because of you we all have made many new friends------
some only in print, but MANY in real-life encounters and continued visits and relationships,
and I, for one, cherish those.
I have a nice list of folks I've met over the years, and many have become
dear friends with whom I communicate often, and even get together.

Next week :thumbup: I will meet up with another TUG member for the first time, and I can't wait.

Here's to many more birthdays, Mr. TUG Brain, and thanks also for being part of us, Mr. TUG Brian!!!!!

I will also add, a "Like" by TUG Brian is a special reward in a class by itself! :)

Last edited:

WalnutBaron

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Highlands Inn, Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Happy Belated Birthday, Brian! Thanks so much to you for all you do for all of us and for the timeshare industry. Most especially, thanks for your daily involvement and close attention to this community where good people gather and just enjoy each other. Next year, the party is in Jacksonville! :cheer::):cheer:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Happy Birthday, Brian! Hope it was excellent. You need to go on a vacation. I wonder how you could do that? Hmmm... ;)

Dave

Dori

TUG Member
Reaction score
Just adding my wishes to you for a very Happy Birthday! Sorry I am a day late, but you are the heart and soul of our wonderful TUG community, and I couldn't let this opportunity go by to thank you for all you do for our TUGgers around the world!

Dori

Fredflintstone

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Rent only
Happy Birthday Brian!

As a special birthday gift...

IMG_0083.jpg

You get a FREE 90 minute timeshare presentation at a resort driving distance from home!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk