• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

II EPlus for Marriott Enrolled Weeks

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I am not sure if this was mentioned and I missed it or if this is new. I was checking out my pending requests today on the II website and I saw a big button to add EPlus. Not sure if it was a glitch, I then did a mock exchange and on the page when you can add a guest certificate was also the option to add EPlus. This is a good change for enrolled owners who trade in to a non Marriott property or may possibly want to retrade in to a non Marriott property.

cissy

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm confused. I've been using EPlus for years. I own a week at Ocean Pointe.

Not sure why my comments are being underlined.

TravlinDuo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grand Vista (x2)
I don't see the EPlus button with any of our pending requests, but I too did a mock exchange and the EPlus button was indeed on the same screen as noted by Dioxide. I agree with Dioxide....this is a excellent change for enrolled owners, especially so for when trading into non-Marriott properties.

Quilter

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
As I remember the EPlus there was a fee.

How does this new feature change things?

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

I would assume there is a fee. It does help owners who are exchanging into non-Marriott resorts that they too are able to buy ePlus in their Marriott Corporate account.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
I must have missed something. Wasn't ePlus offered on the Marriott Developer purchased weeks before? I have been seeing ePlus for years on my ordinary Marriott weeks that I bought resale from non Marriott sellers.

I actually have two corp accounts. Neither one is correct. One account has all the weeks I purchased resale from Marriott weeks but it is missing a few of the weeks I purchased. The other one is for Lakeshore Reserve but I can't remember the issues with that account since I never trade those weeks in II.

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I must have missed something. Wasn't ePlus offered on the Marriott Developer purchased weeks before? I have been seeing ePlus for years on my ordinary Marriott weeks that I bought resale from non Marriott sellers.

I actually have two corp accounts. Neither one is correct. One account has all the weeks I purchased resale from Marriott weeks but it is missing a few of the weeks I purchased. The other one is for Lakeshore Reserve but I can't remember the issues with that account since I never trade those weeks in II.
It depends on whether your Marriott week is in a regular II account or a corporate account. If it is in a regular account, ePlus option has always been there. ePlus option was not available in the corporate account until now.

If you own weeks are not enrolled, you will need to pay to add those into your regular II account. Correct or not has to do with whether you want to add those into your II account.

For my newly enrolled/purchased week, I had to work with owner services to get it added into the Corporate account when it failed to show up.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
It depends on whether your Marriott week is in a regular II account or a corporate account. If it is in a regular account, ePlus option has always been there. ePlus option was not available in the corporate account until now.

If you own weeks are not enrolled, you will need to pay to add those into your regular II account. Correct or not has to do with whether you want to add those into your II account.

For my newly enrolled/purchased week, I had to work with owner services to get it added into the Corporate account when it failed to show up.[/QU

I need to spend the time with a owner services and II to get my accounts updated. I am going to the Fairways for two weeks starting tomorrow, Sunday. This is something I can do down there on a rainy day. I know it will take a very long time to get it all done. Thanks for the good advice.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I don't see the EPlus button with any of our pending requests, but I too did a mock exchange and the EPlus button was indeed on the same screen as noted by Dioxide. I agree with Dioxide....this is a excellent change for enrolled owners, especially so for when trading into non-Marriott properties.
I see it associated with my pending request on the My History page, Exchanges tab. Your pending requests will be all the way at the bottom.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
I need to spend the time with a owner services and II to get my accounts updated. I am going to the Fairways for two weeks starting tomorrow, Sunday. This is something I can do down there on a rainy day. I know it will take a very long time to get it all done. Thanks for the good advice.
If it is an unenrolled week, you can call II to get it added. There will be a fee to add it, you can also pay to extend your II membership and they will then add the unit to your account for no extra cost above the membership extension.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA

The fee to add Eplus is $59, just like everyone else.

While no one has tried it out, it could be possible to do a Marriott to Marriott trade for free in the enrolled corporate II account, add EPlus and then do a retrade to a non Marriott property using the EPlus for no extra exchange fee. Could be BIG if it works.

icydog

TUG Member
Reaction score
What non-Marriott property(ies) is everyone so excited about? Hyatts? Starwood?Where do you want to go so badly?

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
What non-Marriott property(ies) is everyone so excited about? Hyatts? Starwood?Where do you want to go so badly?
Your question comes across as offensive and I am not sure you meant it that way. I own at Marriott and while it is our favorite ownership, there are resorts that are as good and some may even be better that are not of the Marriott brand. There is no where that I want to go so badly, including at Marriott resorts.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
There are some great independent resorts that we are now just starting to check out. There is a world out there outside of Marriott.

Saintsfanfl

TUG Member
Reaction score

With Marriott, or any specific brand, location is very limited. For example how many nice resorts are in Colorado for ski vacations? How many of them are Marriott’s? There are also many locations where a Marriott is nowhere to be found.

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Willow Ridge (x2), Ko Olina week 51 (x3) & 52(x2)
The fee to add Eplus is $59, just like everyone else.

While no one has tried it out, it could be possible to do a Marriott to Marriott trade for free in the enrolled corporate II account, add EPlus and then do a retrade to a non Marriott property using the EPlus for no extra exchange fee. Could be BIG if it works.

Is this how it works for Eplus normally for non enrolled weeks where you can retrade into a non Marriott without paying the difference in fee ? This would save the higher cost of trading into a non Marriott and get Eplus essentially for free.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Is this how it works for Eplus normally for non enrolled weeks where you can retrade into a non Marriott without paying the difference in fee ? This would save the higher cost of trading into a non Marriott and get Eplus essentially for free.
Yes, as reported in the thread that Saintsfan linked in post #2. If you trade an unenrolled Marriott week in to another Marriott with the discounted exchange fee, when you retrade through EPlus there is no extra fee to make up the difference between the discount and the full exchange fee.

Quadmaniac

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Willow Ridge (x2), Ko Olina week 51 (x3) & 52(x2)
Yes, as reported in the thread that Saintsfan linked in post #2. If you trade an unenrolled Marriott week in to another Marriott with the discounted exchange fee, when you retrade through EPlus there is no extra fee to make up the difference between the discount and the full exchange fee.

Wow that's great news. Sorry I missed looking at the link but if its confirmed, that is at least a small break for us. The trading fees, upgrades, Eplus, etc etc is starting to get ridiculous as they all add up quickly. I don't know what it would be like if I didn't get the discount from having a Platinum membership with each upgrade, the Eplus and GC. It's getting so expensive to trade :doh::doh:

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Wow that's great news. Sorry I missed looking at the link but if its confirmed, that is at least a small break for us. The trading fees, upgrades, Eplus, etc etc is starting to get ridiculous as they all add up quickly. I don't know what it would be like if I didn't get the discount from having a Platinum membership with each upgrade, the Eplus and GC. It's getting so expensive to trade :doh::doh:
It certainly is, this could make it cheaper though as long as you are okay with what you can see online. Do a Marriott to Marriott trade for free, add EPlus for $59 and retrade for free. You could upgrade when you retrade and you are pretty much where you are back before the upgrade fees. Of course, we don't really know if this works in reality.

MabelP

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I have a question. When you add EPlus, you still pay upgrade fees? Correct? Thank you, Mabel

NJDave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there still a fee for eplus for enrolled Mariott owners?

I had purchased the eplus a couple of months ago for an ongoing search and paid $59. Today, I called to cancel the eplus to get a refund. The rep said I had to cancel the entire ongoing request in order to get the refunds, so I had the rep cancel the request.

I checked my account after the call and there were no requests pending. I put the request in again. When I got to the screen for the eplus, the box was checked for a $59 fee for eplus. I unchecked it and continued. I did not pay for eplus. After I completed the request, the eplus showed up as if I had purchased it. I checked my account again and it still shows eplus on the "My units" page for the new pending request.

Has anything changed regarding eplus?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Club Wyndham CWA
Enrolled owners still pay the Eplus fee. It isn't free. However, if you don't have Eplus you would still get unlimited free Marriott to Marriott retrades. For your new request, are you seeing the button to add EPlus instead of the button to do an EPlus retrade?