• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ebay Seller TimeshareMommy29, Allison Clapper, and Groupwise - Two Thumbs Up!

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am happy to report that a recent purchase and transfer with these folks went EXCELLENT. The ebay listing was correct, the contract was correct, and everything was executed exactly as was stated, and quickly.

I was very pleased and would not hesitate to purchase from this team again, and just wanted to pass on the word.

ronparise

TUG Member
Reaction score
good to know...but I suspected as much.. I asked to see the estoppels on two of their sales, and they provided them immediately...no questions asked.....I won then both

gfchris82

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am happy to report that a recent purchase and transfer with these folks went EXCELLENT. The ebay listing was correct, the contract was correct, and everything was executed exactly as was stated, and quickly.

I was very pleased and would not hesitate to purchase from this team again, and just wanted to pass on the word.

I suspect this comment is TimeshareMommy herself. This company, Groupwise, has been terrible with my transfer. It's been over 8 months, there is a balance on the timeshare account at the resort that is in collections. They don't respond to calls or emails. They have a ton of complaints and bad reviews on BBB. I wouldn't recommend anyone from purchasing from them.

FYI to TimeshareMommy, I'll consider removing and/or updating this comment as soon as you transfer my unit and pay the unpaid balance. Thank you.

gfchris82

TUG Member
Reaction score
FYI, there's another Tug message about the same issue I have experienced. Funny thing is that it's at the same exact resort.

Bigrob

TUG Member
Reaction score
I can assure you I am not "timesharemommy". I'm a long-time member that has been quiet as of late but have bought many, many timeshares. My review from 2014 if an objective review from a 3rd party and I am in no way affiliated with timesharemommy or Groupwise.

T-Dot-Traveller

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Mayan Palace Regency
Taranova
I can assure you I am not "timesharemommy". I'm a long-time member that has been quiet as of late but have bought many, many timeshares. ......

Hi BigRob ,
Glad to see your still checking in on TUG occasionally .

Your post’s & Ron’s - turned me into a Wyndham forum reader .-without being an owner .

TravelinGuy

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC Elara, HGVC Boulevard, Summit at Massanutten, Grandview
I suspect this comment is TimeshareMommy herself. This company, Groupwise, has been terrible with my transfer. It's been over 8 months, there is a balance on the timeshare account at the resort that is in collections. They don't respond to calls or emails. They have a ton of complaints and bad reviews on BBB. I wouldn't recommend anyone from purchasing from them.

FYI to TimeshareMommy, I'll consider removing and/or updating this comment as soon as you transfer my unit and pay the unpaid balance. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to echo the complaint about TimeShareMommy myself. I was surprised, as they had a (relatively) excellent score on eBay and initially appeared to be responsive shortly after the sale. They suggested I check in on status after two weeks -- which I did -- and they never responded. That was nearly two months ago, and now after several emails and voicemails I'm afraid I have no choice but to get my credit card company involved to reverse the charges.

If "TimeShareMommy" (aka GroupWise, Inc.) is reading this, I'll be happy to remove/update this comment if my emails/voicemails are responded to. But so far … crickets.

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've had problems with communication with TimeshareMommy, but at least I received word on 8/24 that my deed has been prepared and sent for recording so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't think people realize that just sending a simple response to a buyer would alleviate a lot of concerns.

melissy123

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I've now been waiting for over 45 days for my deed to be recorded, but no word from Timeshare Mommy. Tried phoning, phone has been disconnected. I tried emailing through the EBay link, email won't go through.

On their website:
As a result of recent changes in the marketplace, Groupwise is currently experiencing significant operational challenges. We are diligently working to address the situation as quickly as possible, and will provide updates as additional information becomes available. Groupwise sincerely apologizes for the burdens that this situation imposes on its customers.

I called my credit card company to dispute the original charge. The closing docs says that transfer will be done by December 27, 2018, so I will have to wait until then to dispute the charge. But at least I have a way to get my money back.

A.Win

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have anything positive to report about this group recently? I think I am one of their victims as well. The only good news is that the amount is relatively small.

chemteach

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Interesting - I almost purchased a timeshare from them, but cancelled when they couldn't give me correct information about the purchase. They didn't know what they were trying to sell... Thumbs down from me.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
It just shows a good company can become a bad company, always some risk with eBay sales. I wonder if the company was purchased by someone else who ruined the business.

OutSkiing

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Midtown 45, Bali Hai, Margaritaville
I can assure you I am not "timesharemommy".
Likewise good to see you here on Tug BigRob. I used to follow all your threads along with Ron's. I am a happy Wyndham owner and wiser due to advise from you and others here.

Bob