• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Anyone at the Westin Lagunamar? Or going soon?

SunsetMaven

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Sheraton Broadway Plantation
Hyatt Beach House
Disney Bay Lake
Disney Animal Kingdom
Disney Grand Floridian
A bit of a weird post but here goes ...
(Admin - is this allowed? Please delete if not)

We just left the Lagunamar today and we were at the aquarium across at the mall a few days ago.

When we were there my 3 year old son used the machine next to the entrance where you put 10 pesos in and an additional 1 peso and then you pick the design. You turn the wheel until the $1 peso is pressed into the selected design and it drops out. Anyway, he got a dolphin coin and it was his prized possession. He had it in his pocket and kept checking it was there. He even put it in the drawer next to his hotel bed each night.

But he lost it today on our way home somewhere. He had it in line at immigration at our home airport and then once we got into our car it was gone :(

I know it’s a big ask but I was wondering if there’s any way someone could get a coin replacement and send it to us when you get back stateside. Happy to PayPal over something for your time and to cover the 11 pesos :)

Again it’s a bit of a weird post but the dolphin show was so magical for him and it was such a sweet momento for him.

Thank you so much!

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Aww....I hope that someone can help you out with this. My kids loved those pressed coins!

suzanna945

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin St John
We will be there the first week of October, I'd be happy to do this for you if you don't get a response from someone else going sooner. We have a 3 year old grandson, we "get it!"

SunsetMaven

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Beach House
Disney Bay Lake
Disney Animal Kingdom
Disney Grand Floridian
I’ll be there in 1 1/2 weeks and will do this for you. 29th, just send me a reminder.

Oh wow thank you SOOOO much!! Would the best way be to PM you??

SunsetMaven

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Beach House
Disney Bay Lake
Disney Animal Kingdom
Disney Grand Floridian
We will be there the first week of October, I'd be happy to do this for you if you don't get a response from someone else going sooner. We have a 3 year old grandson, we "get it!"

Awwww thank you for this! Will try to link up with r1lee and if they can’t for whatever reason I’ll definitly pm u! Thank you!