• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Two DIFFERENT Presidential Villas timeshares -- annual points, EOY OY week!

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
Due to long-term changes in our ability to use our timeshares enough to get real value out of them, we have decided to give away both of our units to fellow TUGgers.

We own two units at Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort in Surfside Beach, SC, just a few miles from Myrtle Beach. We picked both because the resort is such a fantastic trader with RCI, and ironically, we're getting more points than we can use. We have no complaints about the resort at all and everyone we've ever talked to there has been friendly and welcoming.

Both are 3 BR, 3 BA lock-offs that sleep up to 12 people. Both are prime summer weeks, weeks 20-38. This family-friendly resort and the units are loaded with amenities, and the resort is continually updating the units and facilities without assessing an extra fee to owners. You can use the weeks yourself, rent them out, or deposit with RCI and get 2-4 vacations out of each deposit, easily.

Annual: The annual ownership is in points and it gets a whopping 104,500 points per year, deposited in RCI on October 1. It is next available with the October 1, 2018 deposit. The MF is only $888 per year and can be paid in installments. The points ownership deposits directly into RCI and you can book your home week at no charge. You can take it out of points, but I wouldn't recommend doing that. Kind of, um, pointless to acquire one in points and take it out.

EOY OY: The EOY odd-year ownership is in weeks and it gets about 65 points per year if you deposit the units separately. The week is next available for 2019. I believe we deposited early for 2017 with monthly installments. If you want to use the unit yourself or rent it out, there is no need to deposit in RCI. The maintenance fee is also $888 and is billed every two years beginning October 1.

No points or TPUs will transfer with the ownership.

Closing will be with LT Transfers. Their total fee is $182 and the resort's transfer fee is $175. If you want to rush closing (they are just now processing deeds that came into them at the end of May), they charge an extra $75. Either way, it will close in time for you to deposit with RCI or book directly with the resort for next year by October 1.

Contact me ASAP if you would like more info or to move forward with either.

Adventureisoutthere

TUG Member
Reaction score
Due to long-term changes in our ability to use our timeshares enough to get real value out of them, we have decided to give away both of our units to fellow TUGgers.

We own two units at Presidential Villas at Plantation Resort in Surfside Beach, SC, just a few miles from Myrtle Beach. We picked both because the resort is such a fantastic trader with RCI, and ironically, we're getting more points than we can use. We have no complaints about the resort at all and everyone we've ever talked to there has been friendly and welcoming.

Both are 3 BR, 3 BA lock-offs that sleep up to 12 people. Both are prime summer weeks, weeks 20-38. This family-friendly resort and the units are loaded with amenities, and the resort is continually updating the units and facilities without assessing an extra fee to owners. You can use the weeks yourself, rent them out, or deposit with RCI and get 2-4 vacations out of each deposit, easily.

Annual: The annual ownership is in points and it gets a whopping 104,500 points per year, deposited in RCI on October 1. It is next available with the October 1, 2018 deposit. The MF is only $888 per year and can be paid in installments. The points ownership deposits directly into RCI and you can book your home week at no charge. You can take it out of points, but I wouldn't recommend doing that. Kind of, um, pointless to acquire one in points and take it out.

EOY OY: The EOY odd-year ownership is in weeks and it gets about 65 points per year if you deposit the units separately. The week is next available for 2019. I believe we deposited early for 2017 with monthly installments. If you want to use the unit yourself or rent it out, there is no need to deposit in RCI. The maintenance fee is also $888 and is billed every two years beginning October 1.

Closing will be with LT Transfers. Their total fee is $182 and the resort's transfer fee is $175. If you want to rush closing (they are just now processing deeds that came into them at the end of May), they charge an extra $75. Either way, it will close in time for you to deposit with RCI or book directly with the resort for next year by October 1.

I’m in the process of rescinding an offer on an eBay purchase. I need to make sure that goes through before moving on another, but this sounds interesting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
Be sure to PM me if you are interested...for some reason, TUG does not send me notifications if someone comments on my thread. (I am going to try to fix that.) But I do get notifications of PMs!

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
Both units are claimed, pending completion of sales agreements. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in either, and I can let you know if they fall through.

Adventureisoutthere

TUG Member
Reaction score
Both units are claimed, pending completion of sales agreements. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in either, and I can let you know if they fall through.

Thanks for the update. My rescind goes in the mail Monday, so I want to verify receipt of the letter before moving on another. Hopefully all goes well with your current buyer!

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
Good luck! Another member on here is giving away the same EOY OY unit (I think her handle is RickandCindy23 -- something like that), so be sure to check in with her.

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
The person who was going to take the EOY OY unit has backed out (the other potential deed-holder hadn't been consulted, oops), so it is still available. We are heading to Europe tomorrow, but I have all the needed documents in my email account, so if someone is interested and ready to move forward, we'll be able to take care of it quickly so you can get the process in motion in plenty of time to book with the resort or deposit by October 1. Get in touch if you're interested!

Rhiannon 2016

Reaction score

Closing will be with LT Transfers. Their total fee is $182 and the resort's transfer fee is $175. If you want to rush closing (they are just now processing deeds that came into them at the end of May), they charge an extra $75. Either way, it will close in time for you to deposit with RCI or book directly

I am very interested, but are they both annually?

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
No. The annual one has been claimed, but the EOY OY week that deposits, if desired, with RCI Weeks, is still available.

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
As I replied to your email, Wyndham is NOT involved in the operation of this resort. They signed a sales and marketing agreement last fall and acquired some excess inventory from the resort to sell. That is the extent of their involvement. Presidential Villas remains an independently operated resort. As an owner, I have not seen a single difference in my communications with the resort or my ownership. You should absolutely call the resort directly and ask them about any concerns or their future plans. It is not owned by Wyndham.

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)
Let me know if the annual deal falls through. What is the process to convert from points to weeks? I’m looking for PIC properties for Wyndham VIP level and would need to convert back to weeks.

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
The points one is already in progress with the closing company, so it's not likely to fall through, but I will let you know

flybefree

TUG Member
Reaction score
The EOY OY is still available...and again, it is NOT owned by Wyndham. They have a sales and marketing agreement to sell NEW inventory but are not involved in the operation of this independent resort in any way. This is a fantastic trader in RCI and has excellent rental potential. Grab it now to ensure you can close in time, as billing begins October 1!

PLEASE be SURE you want this timeshare and have done your research before telling me you want it. Thanks!