• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Embarc Tremblant

AgelessTravel

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO
Has anyone traded into Embarc Tremlant? I believe it's Club Intrawest. I was able to grab a one bedroom in August 2019 and was wondering if it has one or two bathrooms? I have 24 hours to decide if I'm going to keep it. Is the location close to the Village? Is it a difficult trade for a summer week?

Last edited:

Bill4728

Reaction score
according to the Embarc website there are several different 1 bd units some with 1 bath and some with 2 baths. so if II doesn't tell you it may be hard to find out
Summer has by far the most demand for the area.

cd5

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Embarc
It is about an easy, leisurely 15-20 minute walk to the village but there are free shuttles on a regular schedule about every 20-30 minutes at that time of the year. August is very high demand at Tremblant.

Ironwood

TUG Member
Reaction score
This response is likely too late for you, but we've stayed there three times when it was Intrawest, once in winter to ski, once in the spring and again in the fall. It is the best of the exchange resorts there, and we like the location. It is not in the pedestrian village, but it's easily accessible on foot, by shuttle or car. It's also right on La Villageoise, a paved multipurpose trail through the woods all around Tremblant. We will be back in Tremblant with our bikes this fall, but at a different resort. Tremblant is busy at most times, except for a few weeks on either end of the ski season. Tremblant has lots to see and do in all seasons.