• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The new directory is here

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
its Christmas in June! After four years we finally have a new directory!!!

Seriously though. It’s about darn time. I’m tired of having to help people connect the dots. I know I’m not the only one. Go to the website, and the link is on the main page that says “Your 2018-2019 directory is here”.

You can also get it at:

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/wyndham/plus_membersdirectory1819/

Update:
On July 18th, you can order a physical copy online. The first copy is free, but subsequent copies will incur a fee. They have not said what that fee is yet.

Last edited:

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
Unless it's just me, when I go to download the PDF version it actually gives me the supplement from 4/20/17 instead of the newest directory. I've emailed their web support, so for the time being expect to only be able to view the online version of the directory.

Last edited:

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Unless it's just me, when I go to download the PDF version it actually gives me the supplement from 4/20/17 instead of the newest directory. I've emailed their web support, so for the time being expect to only be able to view the online version of the supplement.
I have the same issue.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Unless it's just me, when I go to download the PDF version it actually gives me the supplement from 4/20/17 instead of the newest directory. I've emailed their web support, so for the time being expect to only be able to view the online version of the supplement.
I have the same issue.
I clicked on the link in the OP and get the directory

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert
I clicked on the link in the OP and get the directory

The online nxtbook version is fine. It's when you try to click the link in the nxtbook version to download it to your desktop (or phone, I've tried both), the downloaded PDF is not the new directory but the supplement from last year.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
A couple of things I noticed browsing through

Domestic Partners were added to contract transfers keeping developer status. Wonder how many will try that when your talking $100k plus initial purchase price

Presidential Reserve resale contracts under 1 million points points lose all PR benefits except ARP at home resort.

Last edited:

Crafty71

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Smugglers Notch Resort (Wyndham); DVC Old Key West
How very Wyndham of them!
I think I just found my new favorite expression...:)!!

I wonder if "Wyndham" will replace SNAFU as an expression among timeshare owners...:shrug:.

Cheers!

wjappraise

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score

Domestic Partners were added to contract transfers keeping developer status. Wonder how many will try that when your talking $100k plus initial purchase price

Presidential Reserve resale contracts under 1 million points points lose all benefits except ARP at home resort.

Wow. Those are quite impactful changes. The PR benefits change is a huge take away. Wyndham loves unilaterally removing rights of ownership. It doesn’t seem that should be legal. It’s not ethical.

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wow. Those are quite impactful changes. The PR benefits change is a huge take away. Wyndham loves unilaterally removing rights of ownership. It doesn’t seem that should be legal. It’s not ethical.
In reading again it maybe on all PR contracts under 1 million points even a direct purchase lose all PR benefits except ARP at home resort.
You have to have atleast 1 million points to get PR benefits outside of ARP at home resort

Last edited:

BDMX2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Santa Barbara
Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Anyone know if we can request a hard copy for a fee or something? I'll give Wyndham a call later this afternoon if nobody knows the answer.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ocean walk daytona, Brandon at the falls, and great Smokies lodge
A lot of areas state there may possibly change so it leaves a lot of questions about rental of points plus exiting the trust raised more. At least with the new verbage interpretations may be more confining or exclusive. On domestic others added to spousal. Children etc was in the previous directory .

Presidential Reserve resale contracts under 1 million points points lose all PR benefits except ARP at home resort.

CCdad

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham

It seems to be worded similar to those who are grandfathered VIP, but they sell one or more of their developer contracts. They lose VIP status if their qualifying developer purchased contract points drop below the grandfathered amount (Gold - 500k, Silver - 300K). So if a developer purchased PR member for any reason drops belows 1Mn qualifying PR contract points, they lose all but home resort ARP for months 12-14 with respect the remaining PR contracts in their account.

So if you acquire via resale a 1 million point PR contract (say at Bonnet Creek, a 1.28 Mn point PR contract that was recently sold on Ebay), you lose only some of the benefits like Registry Collection, etc.? It seems a bit muddy ... because you'd still own 1 Mn PR points in suite(s) at a PR resort.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Anyone know if we can request a hard copy for a fee or something? I'll give Wyndham a call later this afternoon if nobody knows the answer.

After July 18th, you can order one online for free. Any subsequent requests for one will incur a fee, but they have not said how much it will be.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
It has been $19/booking. I used to could do 4 or 5 the same day for $19 but no longer. I have 5 free with silver VIP.

skotrla

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can now book Prime reservations >90 days out that are 5 or 6 days (previous was 3,4,7) and with check-in any day of the week - nice bit of flexibility added. Not sure about about ARP reservations - are they still 3,4,7 days on specific resort check-in days?

-Scott

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
It has been $19/booking. I used to could do 4 or 5 the same day for $19 but no longer. I have 5 free with silver VIP.
I love it!!
All very true facts !! Just a little off topic!! I’ll take it over the other ones nonsense!!

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Huh? I had to re-read that. Not sure if you are talking about the new resort directory (the topic of this thread), reservation transactions, or guest certificates. Reservation transactions cost $19 if you run out. Silver VIP and non-VIP get 1 per 77,000 points you own. I guess if you have 400,000 points you would have five, but not all silver get five. Some silver owners get 6 or 7. Silver owners that has resale contracts along with their retail contracts get more then that. You don’t have a set number because you are Silver VIP. However Silver VIP gets five guests certificates, so maybe you were referring to those?

schoolmarm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham CWA, Bali Hai, and National Harbor; Summit at Massanutten
You can now book Prime reservations >90 days out that are 5 or 6 days (previous was 3,4,7) and with check-in any day of the week - nice bit of flexibility added. Not sure about about ARP reservations - are they still 3,4,7 days on specific resort check-in days?

-Scott

We've been able to do that since the "Great Website/Rules Change Kurfuffle of April/May 2017".

skotrla

TUG Member
Reaction score
We've been able to do that since the "Great Website/Rules Change Kurfuffle of April/May 2017".

Thanks, I saw the removal of check-in date requirements but not the removal of the 3,4,7 night reservation requirement in the 2017 supplement.

-Scott

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
With the new directory coming out
I don’t see any changes in the rules coming for quite awhile.
It’s been a year since the new rules and Voyager were implemented.
I would say that was Wyndhams probation period for both.

kaljor

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Nashville
Wyndham CWA
Fairfield Bay

I thought that prior to May of last year when the big changes took effect you could make multiple reservations in one day for only one Reservation Transaction, but the fee at that time was $39.

Nomad34

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Interesting note in the new directory is there are 500,000 members and updates Bragg about over one million but I did note that Presidential Reserve are for ones who bought from Wyndham developer. On the question of $19 vs $39 for transaction cost one $19 was online the other$39 was by phone.