• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Vistana's Beach Club - Resort Video

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
We spent a single night at Vistana's Beach Club in Jensen Beach Florida at the end of May. We were actually pleasantly surprised by the property. It is a small gem on the east coast of Florida. While we didn't have a lot of time to experience the area, what we did see of it had that classic small beach town Florida vibe to it. Very much an under rated and under appreciated property in the Vistana network. We hope to make it back again sometime, perhaps not for a full week but rather a four or five night stay.

I put together this video of the 2BR unit in the ocean front tower unit that we were in. Included are some some shots from the beach and around the property.

If you like the video, it would be appreciated if you could give it a thumbs up on YouTube. Enjoy :)

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
I own a winter week at VBC and stay a week during my So. Florida winter junket. The resort is nice and a pleasant place to stay. The MF is a little high but my buy in price was one I can live with for awhile, being a total of $1.00. It is used to stay only, not a trader. I usually get a high floor in the ocean front bldg. (being a owner) and because of I check in on Fridays. The rear bldg. is newer and has a washer/dryer in each unit but is a Sat. check in. The ocean front bldg. only has the washer/dryers on each floor. Gave you a thumbs up on youtube.

Maui_ed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WPORV, WKORV, WDW
@dioxide45 , good thing you only stayed one night - there wasn't anything to eat in the fridge! Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Nice! You must be a pro! I like the inclusion of the gate lift sound effect.

vistana101

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV (x2)
Great video...cool shots and very nicely edited! Thanks for sharing! :)

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
I was surprised to see the pool area so empty in your video. When we were there the pool was a mob scene. We were told the resort was originally only one of the two buildings and the pool was only sized for one building. When they added the second building they built the car ports and put lounge chairs on the roof of the car ports so there would be enough room for everyone. You can see the rooftop lounges in your video.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
I was surprised to see the pool area so empty in your video. When we were there the pool was a mob scene. We were told the resort was originally only one of the two buildings and the pool was only sized for one building. When they added the second building they built the car ports and put lounge chairs on the roof of the car ports so there would be enough room for everyone. You can see the rooftop lounges in your video.
It was fairly early in the morning, perhaps 10:00am. So it may not have got busy yet. Yes, there were lots of lounge chairs up on top of the car ports. No one was using them. The video looking down on to the pool was taken from up on the car ports.

Sea Six

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Regency - Marco Island
Lagunamar - Cancun
Vistana Villages Key West (2) - Orlando
Many moons ago, back in the 80's/ 90's before Starwood took over Vistana, they offered a deal where you could split your week between the Beach Resort and the Vistana Resort. Several times we spent 3 days at the Beach and 4 days at the Resort. We got to know the area pretty well. There was a cool happy hour joint called Conchy Joe's, some nice restaurants in Stuart, and an interesting car museum just down the road to the south.