• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Ko Olina Villa Numbers?

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
Hey All,

I am heading to Ko Olina in just over a month and while I have been there before, I just cannot remember how they number the villas. Specifically the Naia tower.

We have a Mountain View so for the Naia Tower we will be on the back side looking out at either the ship yard (facing southeast) or the parking lot/cove 4 (facing south).

Can anyone remember the villa numbering in this tower? It will help to request a particular location.

Thanks in advance!

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
I believe it is even for mv and odd for ov. Will check for sure tonight.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

jhac007

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Ko Olina BC, Waioha BC, Crystal Shores (2 Gold), Kierland (Gold Plus), Ocean Pointe, Eagle's Nest, Vistana BC, Villas at Doral, Mizner Place, Windward Pointe, Star Island
When I was there in Nov. 2017 I had an even number and it was mv.

dualrated2

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko Olina, Waiohai, Grand Chateau, Desert Springs Villas, Willow Ridge
I can also confirm they are even on the MV villas in Naia.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Disney Vacation Club (Aulani,SSR,VGC,VGF) Hilton Grand Vacation Club(Bay Club, Kohala Suites, The District) Marriott Vacation Club (Aruba Surf Club, Grand Residence, Grand Chateau, Grand Vista,Harbour Lake, KoOlina,Willow Ridge & DC points)
Yes just walked through naia and even # are mv villas.
I believe it is even for mv and odd for ov. Will check for sure tonight.

jpc763

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's - Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge Villages & Imperial Palms Villas
Thanks all, this is great info. What I have gathered is that the Villa numbers are based on Tower/Floor/Room with the even being Mountain View and the Odd being Ocean View.

So, next question. What direction do the villa numbers go? I got from another member that their villa was 31114 and had a great view of the marina and cove 4, so the south view. Do the villa numbers increase as you go past the elevators and change to the southesat view of the shipyard or do they decrease? I imagine they increase but want to check.

Thanks again, John

spaulino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Ko'Olina Beach Club
This might be a dumb question that might have been answered here before but I can't seem to find the info.

If I was to request a room and I have the room number, i.e. 10620, (so this is 6th floor), Is it correct info that all rooms right above this exact room would be 10720, 10820, 10920 etc? Just want to make sure before I call for pre-arrival request. Thanks.

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
This might be a dumb question that might have been answered here before but I can't seem to find the info.

If I was to request a room and I have the room number, i.e. 10620, (so this is 6th floor), Is it correct info that all rooms right above this exact room would be 10720, 10820, 10920 etc? Just want to make sure before I call for pre-arrival request. Thanks.
Yes. Unless it is only single entrance then there might not be a studio entrance above or below. This would only apply to naia.

spaulino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Frank808 - thanks! Hey any chance you'll be at Ko'Olina again this summer? We didn't get to meetup last summer. I think we were there same time, just got busy and didn't check on here and by the time I checked messaged, I think it was later in the week. Thanks again!

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Frank808 - thanks! Hey any chance you'll be at Ko'Olina again this summer? We didn't get to meetup last summer. I think we were there same time, just got busy and didn't check on here and by the time I checked messaged, I think it was later in the week. Thanks again!
Will be here to june 3 then down to hhv for a couple weeks. Return back to hawaii on july 17 but then staying at hhv until aug 12. Will be back here at mko aug. 12

Have to use up a bunch of hgvc points so we are staying at hhv during the summer.

When are you arriving here?

spaulino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
arriving end of June... will be at Sheraton first for a couple of days, then go to MKO 6/29... Looks like we won't be there same time.

Wow! You are in Hawaii for about 2 months? or more? That is awesome! I love your life!! Hoping one day we can do that! :)

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
arriving end of June... will be at Sheraton first for a couple of days, then go to MKO 6/29... Looks like we won't be there same time.

Wow! You are in Hawaii for about 2 months? or more? That is awesome! I love your life!! Hoping one day we can do that! :)
He lives there. ;)

frank808

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned

We will miss you this year as we will be in orlando.

Yes i live here on oahu. My home is actually 10 minutes from mko.

Hope to meet you next trip.

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

Requesting a specific villa is always dicey. Depending on your checkin day, it may not line up right. Best to make a broad request to avoid disappointment. Are you placing a secondary request in the event they can't put you in a specific villa? Will they even take requests for specific villas?

spaulino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi dioxide45 - well, i have specific rooms and they have 6 or 7 floors to choose from (wink wink).. LOL Just kidding. But I know these are just requests and might not be granted so I'll be happy if they are within that area of the Kona Tower. I have 2 teens and we actually like the Kona Tower than the Naia. Once we stayed in Naia and my teens didn't like it too much.

Fasttr

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott's Grande Ocean (Enrolled)
MVC Trust Points
Hi dioxide45 - well, i have specific rooms and they have 6 or 7 floors to choose from (wink wink).. LOL Just kidding. But I know these are just requests and might not be granted so I'll be happy if they are within that area of the Kona Tower. I have 2 teens and we actually like the Kona Tower than the Naia. Once we stayed in Naia and my teens didn't like it too much.
Ahhh....the stresses of being a teen....having to deal with being in the Naia tower. ;-)

spaulino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Frank808 - nice! I wish I can live there or maybe just stay in Ko'Olina 3 months out of the year. :)

Fasttr - i know right?? Geez.. they just have to walk a little to get to Kona, 3rd floor. But I did like Kona's location as well better than Naia. Especially since we like going to marketplace often. :)