• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Leaving WKORVN in a couple of hours and have leftovers

beachlynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are leaving paradise by 10 and we have some unopened items.
2 large Kirkland wine, one Pino Grigiot and one Chardonnay
1 Menage a Trois
2 oj
Tonic water
Maui chips
some Longboard beer, ginger beer

We also have some napkins and large heavy duty paper plates.
We also have a partial lg white Bacardi
We are in 8501. Come on by.

or text me at 714-240-5352

cindylou

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV - 2 DOF, 2 OF
Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas at Mountain Vista - 2 winter, 1 summer, 1 shoulder
Aloha and Mahalo beachlynn!

For anyone else at WKORV, WKORV-N, or Nanea during the week of 24/25 Feb to Mar 3/4 or arriving on March 3, call us at Room 2430 or leave a message there with your number so we can pay it forward. We have taken temporary possession of beachlynn's treasure trove of groceries and alcohol and would like to start distributing it now - in particular:
beer
wine
Fresca
maraschino cherries
tonic water
orange juice
paper plates and napkins

plus we will likely have lots of additional items (including dark and light rum and vodka when we checkout on March 3).

LJT

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Aloha and Mahalo beachlynn!

For anyone else at WKORV, WKORV-N, or Nanea during the week of 24/25 Feb to Mar 3/4 or arriving on March 3, call us at Room 2430 or leave a message there with your number so we can pay it forward. We have taken temporary possession of beachlynn's treasure trove of groceries and alcohol and would like to start distributing it now - in particular:
beer
wine
Fresca
maraschino cherries
tonic water
orange juice
paper plates and napkins

plus we will likely have lots of additional items (including dark and light rum and vodka when we checkout on March 3).
Aloha Cindylou - we are in 2329 until Friday. We don’t need much but my DH never refuses beer!

cindylou

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV - 2 DOF, 2 OF
Sheraton Lakeside Terrace Villas at Mountain Vista - 2 winter, 1 summer, 1 shoulder
Hi LJT - sorry I didn't contact you while you were here - my husband wanted me to keep all the beer so he'd have some options, too ;). Hope you enjoyed your stay. I'm sad to leave tomorrow :(

LJT

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We enjoyed our stay and are leaving at 10:15 tonight. Safe travels home!

djyamyam

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Just adding to the list of "Pay it Forward". We are leaving Nanea on this Fri (Mar 16) and have some hard alcohol, beach chairs that were passed on to us from previous Tuggers, we can add inflatable adult water mattress / pump and other foodstuffs. We can probably pass them on Thurs evening / Fri morning if you're in Nanea of either of the south/north villas. Send me a PM and we can work out details

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin KORVN and Lagunamar
Just adding to the list of "Pay it Forward". We are leaving Nanea on this Fri (Mar 16) and have some hard alcohol, beach chairs that were passed on to us from previous Tuggers, we can add inflatable adult water mattress / pump and other foodstuffs. We can probably pass them on Thurs evening / Fri morning if you're in Nanea of either of the south/north villas. Send me a PM and we can work out details
There's a Freecycle bin by the Pirate Ship pool between the N+S villas where you can drop off the chairs etc. for others to make use of.

Greatlakeslover

TUG Member
Reaction score
Adding again to the “Pay it Forward”. We are leaving WKORV Friday 3/23 and have the 2 beach chairs passed on to us by the previous Tuggers. Can pass on late Thursday or early Friday before check out. Pm for meeting details.