• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Book all WorldMark resorts, including exotics for $.07 a credit with Winter Wanderlust

sun starved Gayle

TUG Member
Reaction score
MondayMadnessRefreshHeader.jpg

Get Away with Winter Wanderlust!

For a limited time, you can book your WorldMark resorts, including exotics, for just $.07 per credit. Please view Offer Details below.

snowman.jpg

Start Planning!

• Book all WorldMark resorts, including exotics!
Let Winter Wanderlust take you wherever your heart desires! This is your chance to fill your calendar with vacations for the next 11 months. Head to the beach, golf course, mountains, lakes, theme parks, spas, wineries and more – all for just $.07 per credit. The sooner you book, the better the availability, so don’t wait! To take advantage of this special offer book online by Sunday, January 7th.

HURRY! Monday Madness Winter Wanderlust ends January 7, 2018.

JohnPaul

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
Website still down.

JohnPaul

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vacation Internationale, HGVC - NYC, Worldmark, Shell Vacations, Sedona Pines, RCI Points, Starwood (Avon, CO)
Just tried a different browser and it worked.

Sandy VDH

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wynd VIP Plat GF, HGVC Elite, WM, HICV, +
Do they do this every year? I need something for next year, would love to take advantage of this, through a WM owner.

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Is there fairly good stuff available? And are there blocks of days or mostly odd here and there?

Just won an Ebay auction last night for a membership - the ability to get some extra time at a reasonable cost was a big plus for me. I'm extremely curious to take the WM site out for a spin!!

ecwinch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Harbour Point (HP), Kauai Beach Villas, Riverside Suites, WorldMark Pts (WM), Wyndham Pts
Except for the summer, there is fairly good stuff available. There is summer availability at some resorts, but not the most popular ones. But the popular resorts tend to fill up pretty quickly once the 13month booking window opens.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
They typically do this several times (a year) or at least periodically...spring, winter etc... I think the winter one is better.

izzymail

Reaction score
Is there fairly good stuff available? And are there blocks of days or mostly odd here and there?

Just won an Ebay auction last night for a membership - the ability to get some extra time at a reasonable cost was a big plus for me. I'm extremely curious to take the WM site out for a spin!!
I was in the same boat but finally got access last week! The big winter sale is over but there are also "Monday Madness" specials each week for specific resorts at 8 cents per credit. Not sure if that's the new cost for 2018 for the broader sales as well?

I've already booked an Inventory Special as a gift for spring break at 6.6 cents per point, and planning on using Bonus Time at the same price for my own spring break (whatever is still available 2 weeks out). Lots of complicated ways to book for cash but I think I'm getting the hang of it!

BevL

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
And do I understand it correctly that any cash bookings include housekeeping? I think that's right but just curious.

The 8 cents a credit Monday Madness came in on January 1, I think.

izzymail

Reaction score
And do I understand it correctly that any cash bookings include housekeeping? I think that's right but just curious.

The 8 cents a credit Monday Madness came in on January 1, I think.
Yes, any reservation paid for with cash (and not credits) includes housekeeping. There is some sort of invisible fee that was added to my inventory special reservation (about $30) but it's not itemized anywhere I can see it. It was not a resort with the "local tax" icon either...

rhonda

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Yes, any reservation paid for with cash (and not credits) includes housekeeping. There is some sort of invisible fee that was added to my inventory special reservation (about $30) but it's not itemized anywhere I can see it. It was not a resort with the "local tax" icon either...
Just guessing -- but the $30 discrepancy could be that your reservation triggered the "nightly minimum" guidelines. The total due for the cash reservation is calculated by multiplying each night's number of credits by the cash rate, adjusted, as needed, to meet the nightly minimum value.

izzymail

Reaction score
Just guessing -- but the $30 discrepancy could be that your reservation triggered the "nightly minimum" guidelines. The total due for the cash reservation is calculated by multiplying each night's number of credits by the cash rate, adjusted, as needed, to meet the nightly minimum value.
I thought that too, but in this case the point value was high enough to meet the minimum. Thanks!