• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Please post a photo of your balcony, lanai, view (no matter where it is)

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
looks like some of these links are dead?

note its really easy to attach a photo to your post and choose the "full size" vs thumbnail option to have it appear normally!

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
18622157_1696601623967044_7529190396419206632_n.jpg

The above image is our view from Shearwater, unit #201. Love this place.

This is the view when we look to the left of the lanai. Not bad either.

Brian, I couldn't remember how to do it. I finally figured it out. Takes me a while.

taffy19

Reaction score
You have a beautiful view, Cindy. Please, post the other two pictures too of the coast. :) You practically live in Hawaii as you were just recently there.

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
You have a beautiful view, Cindy. Please, post the other two pictures too of the coast. :) You practically live in Hawaii as you were just recently there.
And we go again in October, if you can believe it. We are spoiled. We are here with Rick's stepmom, Helen. She is 89 next month and still loves to fly with us to the islands, but only once per year.
18765652_1696601637300376_5781017198072419862_n.jpg

taffy19

Reaction score
How close is this from a beach?

When we were in Kauai, we tried to visit the KBV, where several TUGgers own, to see the view they have from there because it looks so beautiful from the pictures I have seen but we didn't find it the first time. We ended up at a hotel and they said that it wasn't there but I thought that it was next to a hotel resort?

The second time we tried, it started raining so hard that we went back to the KBC. We also tried twice to go to Princeville but the bridge was closed because of torrential rains so we didn't make it that year. This was in September 2014.

Here is a view and movie we had at the MOC, Lahaina Villas on our way checking out. We saw this two years on a row but they may do the race more often?

i-gjtf8W4.jpg

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
How close is this from a beach?
It's a drive to a beach. Tunnels is a bit of a drive north, and the other beach, the one below the Westin (Anini?) is a distance as well; although we can see the Westin perfectly from here. Rick didn't even bring his snorkel gear this time.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Our best stay in Timeshares yet! Gorgeous Maui this Jan 2017
Maui

vacationhopeful

TUG Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
054.JPG
This holiday weekend getaway ... my view of the street....see my white car in the driveway?

Attachments

• 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 82

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
When we were in Kauai, we tried to visit the KBV, where several TUGgers own, to see the view they have from there because it looks so beautiful from the pictures I have seen but we didn't find it the first time. We ended up at a hotel and they said that it wasn't there but I thought that it was next to a hotel resort?
iconnections - KBV is 2 miles north of the airport next to the Aqua Kauai Beach Hotel. You can't see it from the highway because it has a long driveway, but it has a distinctive entrance with a rock wall and the US and Hawaiian flags and Tiki Torches.

At the end of the driveway, the hotel is straight ahead and the timeshare is to the left, but the timeshare driveway to the left is gated now. So I would drive straight ahead and park in the covered hotel parking, walk through the hotel lobby (which is lovely) and straight through to the beach. The timeshares are just to the left of the hotel sand pool, and you can access them from a sidewalk that goes to the left from the hotel pool area, or by walking left on the beach.

kbv_map.jpg

View from our favorite unit - G5:

SwimArea.jpg

Last edited:

taffy19

Reaction score
Denise, we stopped at the hotel and asked them about your timeshare resort but the person didn't seem to understand me or was new. We will try again one day and also to see Shearwater.

Last edited:

DeniseM

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV, WKV, 2-SDO, 4-Kauai Beach Villas, Island Park Village (Yellowstone), Hyatt High Sierra, Dolphin's Cove (Anaheim)
The hotel and timeshare are not affiliated, so it's possible, that she was confused if you asked about their timeshares.

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
9ddd34f41acb00d5fb69f65dfd0dd7e7.jpg

View from deck at the Rushes in Door County Wisconsin
I love Door County - haven't been there in years - used to go there regularly when I lived in Chicago and my girl-friend's mom had a gift shop in Bailey's Harbor.
Enjoyed the Fish Boils too and the cherry pie made with local cherries. If you're there now, enjoy.

Richard

vacationdoc

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is Worldmark Estes Park CO unit 18101. Big Thompson river and Rocky Mountain national park mountains

Last edited:

rickandcindy23

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I was going to say it looks like a Colorado river to me. Our view from the deck at Twin Rivers is much like that.

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
Victoria Vancouver Island
a6488eaaf2bfc5c63883b35204d747c0.jpg
e27595ce47455548c760411a180e45a7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jd1212

TUG Member
Reaction score
Ditto for us.....often the view we have for 7-8 months of the year (weather permitting, of course!)