• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Just checked into Ali'i Kai II

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Shana placed us in 13C - partial ocean view, first level. Wow, they really did a great job. What a difference moving a wall made in terms of better space usage. Everything is well done, black out shades, furniture is great - not too much or too little, and we still have all the extras like W/D, small cooler, drink cooler, etc. I think all owners will feel their money was well spent. I still don't miss the A/C. Wish we could come back every year! :cheer::whoopie::clap:

slip

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Pono Kai, 20 wks; Maui Schooner, 1.5 wks; 1 week Ke Nani Kai; WaveCrest Condo, Molokai, HI
I checked out those units in December and I thought they did a great job too.
It's a real nice area and the people were nice too. Enjoy your stay in your home
Away from home.

Kauai Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
They had a trial unit that I saw on our last trip. Everything was great except for an enormous big coffee table seemed like six feet by four feet. I said the table was way too big. Did they listen to me and put in a more reasonably sized table??

We'll be there 29 Nov-13 Dec

Mahalo,

Sterling

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Aloha!
Yes, you weren't the only one who thought a lot of the LR furniture was too large for the space. The current coffee table is about 2'x3' and seems appropriate to the space. Plus it had some drawers for storage.

Kauai Kid

TUG Member
Reaction score
If you'd like a nice close luau head on further north toward the end of the road and there is a nice restaurant overlooking the ocean that puts on a great show. Can't think of the name but it is the only one. It is the only luau we have gone back to more than once.

Lunch is nice there too.

The front desk won't mention it.

Do you see any evidence of hurricane damage?? I was talking with an Hawaiian about Iniki years ago and he said he'd never take ice cubes in a drink for granted. Was 13 months after Iniki that restaurants started serving ice cubes in drinks.

Sterling