• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Royal Islander All inclusive?

TUG Member
Reaction score
when you stay at the "royal Islander" do you have the choice to go "all Inclusive" or to say no thank you to "all Inclusive?

TUG Member
Reaction score
If AM trading into "royal islander" with Interval International Trade
can I say "no thank you" to "all Inclusive"

amycurl

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
There is not yet a mandatory AI plan at the Bi-Royals, IIRC. Just at the Sands and Royal Haciendas.

riverdees05

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any plans to have AI ant the Royal Islander in the next 1 1/2 to 2 years?

buceo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any plans to have AI ant the Royal Islander in the next 1 1/2 to 2 years?
I can't recall the source, but seemed good at the time. Conventional wisdom was they will not do AI at the remaining Bi's. Date for selling the resorts is too near to make it worth doing.

pjrose

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't recall the source, but seemed good at the time. Conventional wisdom was they will not do AI at the remaining Bi's. Date for selling the resorts is too near to make it worth doing.

Let's hope they won't.

Phydeaux

TUG Member
Reaction score

As it has at the other RR resorts? Not according to the majority of members.

buceo

Reaction score

I did some clicking, can't see where I got the idea "no". Ran across this, which does not mention the bi's as a future location.

FAQ
2. In which resorts will the REFINE Package Collection be offered?

The REFINE All-Inclusive Package is available at The Royal Sands and The Royal Haciendas and will be introduced at The Royal Cancun on April 26, 2014. The REFINE Special Packages will be available at all Royal Resorts.

but the "REFINE special package" is not AI (confusing labels I think):

REFINE Special Packages

Add even more touches of luxury and indulgence to your vacation with REFINE Special Packages. This exclusive collection of spa therapies, golf days, tours and activities offers something for everyone, from unforgettable family time spent in the area’s famous nature parks to scuba diving, day trips and island cruises. Relax and unwind with a Pure Indulgence Package at the Spa, discover the Mayan culture with our Experiences Collection, get out on the fairway with a Golf Package, and celebrate your love with a Romance Package.

You could try asking. See how definite their answer sounds.

3. How do I get additional information about the REFINE Package Collection?

For additional information please email packages@royalresorts.com