• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

wilma

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Red Wolf Lakeside Lodge, Hanalei Bay Resort, Sweetbriar Lake tahoe, Marriott Canyon Villas, Hyatt High Sierra, Point at Poipu
We are arriving to Westin Princeville around 4 pm (5/25) if you have anything (chairs, floaters, etc).

Let me know. Thank you.

we will arrive at westin princeville on June 5 so please let me know if you have anything leftover, thanks.

jsat

TUG Member
Reaction score
At Kings' Land 6/8-6/22

Would appreciate any vacation stuff leftovers and will pay it forward to the next tugger.

isisdave

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Waiohai
Kauai June 22 - July 6

We will be at Waipouli June 22-29 and would love to have anything you may wish to leave, especially a foam cooler and beach chairs.

And we'll be at Marriott Waiohai June 29-July 6, and would love to leave stuff for TUGgers. Waiohai has an informal exchange too, but TUG family would have priority.

svntug

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving 6/22/13 (11pm) at westin kaanapali villas

We'll be arriving late on the 22nd. We have a 10 year old son - he'd be thrilled if anyone wants to leave a boogie board for him to play with? Anything else appropriate for an active 10 year old would be appreciated too!

We'll pass everything on when we leave.

Thanks very much!

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
We will be at Maui Marriott June 21 - 28, 2013.
Looking for chairs, umbrella, surfboard, boogie boards, etc.
Will pass along anything we have when we leave.

Thanks
Quimby

Anyone leaving the Kaanapali area this week?
We are checking into the Maui Marriott, but have a car and will drive for items..
Umbrella? Surfboard?

letsgosteelers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't check or know about this thread beforehand but when we left the Waikoloa Village on Mon niight we did leave 3 boogie boards & noodles, half a case of water, soda's, cereal, bread, snacks and other misc items to various families.

Last edited:

brigechols

TUG Member
Reaction score
Oahu 7/1-7/12

Would love to receive chairs, umbrella, toys or boogie boards, bottled water, etc. We will be at HHV 7/1-7/6 and Ko'Olina 7/6-7/12. Please pm.

mjkaplan

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Lawrence Welk Resort, San Diego, CA
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II , Palm Desert, CA
We will be at Maui Ocean Club 7/13 - 7/20. If anyone is leaving when we arrive or arriving when we leave, let us know.

Thanks,

Mike

OKPACIFIC

TUG Member
Reaction score
At WKORN 7/1/03-07/15/03

Should love any leftovers and will be glad to pass along ours on the 15th. Please pm me

lorilulu

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are on Maui now at the Kuleana Club from July 12th till about 11a.m on the 26th.
Any chairs, umbrella etc., would be appreciated! PM me. If no one has anything to offer we will be buying at least 2 chairs and an umbrella from Costco and will leave them for any tuggers. Plus anything else we have left over too!

sandesurf

TUG Member
Reaction score
Maui Marriott Aug.2-9th

Would love to receive and share!
I'll check back often.
Aloha and Mahalo!

sml2181

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving WKORN on August 15th

We will be leaving in the evening and have 2 boogie boards, 2 chairs and an umbrella. Any interest? Let me know! I am pretty sure they will be able to store things until you arrive if Thursday is not the best day for you.

Last edited:

undrpar64

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving on August 17, wkorvn if that will work. Leave them for undrpar 64 and We will pay it forward on August 26. We really appreciate the pay it forward attitude.

sml2181

TUG Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving on August 17, wkorvn if that will work. Leave them for undrpar 64 and We will pay it forward on August 26. We really appreciate the pay it forward attitude.

If you pm me your details I will ask the front desk to store it for you...

beachlynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving WKORVN 8/16

My friend is using our week and arrives on 8/16. She will have some grand kids with her. If anybody has any chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas and especially sand toys or kiddie stuff it would be much appreciated. She will pay it forward for sure. PM me please.

maja651

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi- we will arrive on October 27 at the WKORV in Maui on October 27. If anyone has anything they want to share, please pm me! :)

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Kauai: island leftovers/pass-ons

:hi:

We're arriving on Kauai (heading up to Alii Kai, Princeville) on Aug 31st for one week and then heading down to the Poipu area on Sept the 7th, for another week. Please PM if you have any beach items or non-perishables you would like to pass on or receive for those dates. Thanks! :)
Val

Glenna

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WPORV WKORV WKORVN DRI
Arriving at Westin Princeville on September 21

Please LMK if you will be leaving the north shore around that time and can pass stuff on. Also, we'll be departing on October 4 and will likely have lots of stuff to pay forward. :)

willowglener

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wkorvn 9/1-9/8

Will be arriving Westin Kaanapali on 9/1 and departing 9/8. Looking for a couple beach chairs and an umbrella. Will leave for the next group of folks. Please PM me. Thanks.

vbk

TUG Member
Reaction score
Leaving 9/14 from Lihue

Last call for beach chairs, umbrella and some sunscreen. Please don't PM me at this late time, just text my mobile at 347.436.6869. Thanks!

Valerie

Fisch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Point at Poipu
Please LMK if you will be leaving the north shore around that time and can pass stuff on. Also, we'll be departing on October 4 and will likely have lots of stuff to pay forward. :)

We are arriving on Oct 3rd for a few days at Alii Kai. If you have things you'd be able to pass along, we will put them to good use.
We will be on Kauai until 10/13 and could pass them forward.

Al

geekgirl512

TUG Member
Reaction score
Arriving 11 Oct Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort

If anyone is looking for a new home for beach items around this time, we will put them to good use during our two week stay then pass them on. Thanks!

Glenna

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WPORV WKORV WKORVN DRI
We are arriving on Oct 3rd for a few days at Alii Kai. If you have things you'd be able to pass along, we will put them to good use.
We will be on Kauai until 10/13 and could pass them forward.

Al

I'll pm you my cell #. Please call when you arrive in Princeville to arrange to meet.

Fisch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Point at Poipu
If anyone is looking for a new home for beach items around this time, we will put them to good use during our two week stay then pass them on. Thanks!

Our last day at the Point at Poipu will be your arrival day. Not sure yet what we'll have to pass along, but whatever we have you are welcome to.
Al