• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

dyi27308

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Annual WKORV OFD
I am at the WKORV until the AM of May 26th. I have two beach chairs if anyone is interested.

JaniceF

Reaction score
Going to Kauai May30 - Jun 6, 2012. We are thinking of buying a backless booster seat at Walmart or Kmart in Lihue for our 9 year old boy rather than bringing one along. They only cost $15.
I would rather leave it there for someone else to use- not bring it home. Backless booster seats don't really have safety risks like full car seats- so surely someone could use it.
Would anyone want it?

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
We are arriving MOC on June 16th. With 4 kids we could use anything anyone leaves behind. We would especially like boogie boards and sand toys. Would be happy to pass them on on the 23rd. Thanks.

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Riviera Beach Spa Resort (deed back 2018)
We are arriving MOC on June 16th. With 4 kids we could use anything anyone leaves behind. We would especially like boogie boards and sand toys. Would be happy to pass them on on the 23rd. Thanks.

Hi Molemay,

We arrive at the Maui Marriott on 6/23, with 2 kids...We would love anything you have to pass on...boogie boards, chairs, sand toys, etc.
Actually my cousin checks in on 6/22, so he could pick up the stuff from you before you check out if you have anything.

Thank you!:cheer:

molemay

TUG Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a plan. We usually stay in the Lahaina tower, but it could be that or the Napili Tower. You can let me know their room number when they check in and I will give them what we have.

Monika

lily28

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at Hilton Hawaiian Village from 6/9 to 6/16 and at wkorv from 6/16 to 6/23. If you have any chairs and sand toys you are leaving behind, please let us know and we will pass them to the next tigger when we leave. Thank.

siros

Reaction score
Hi Molemay,

We arrive at the Maui Marriott on 6/23, with 2 kids...We would love anything you have to pass on...boogie boards, chairs, sand toys, etc.
Actually my cousin checks in on 6/22, so he could pick up the stuff from you before you check out if you have anything.

Thank you!:cheer:

Checking in on the 24th to MOC. Two kids as well--6 and 12. Maybe we will see you at the owner's reception

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Checking in on the 24th to MOC. Two kids as well--6 and 12. Maybe we will see you at the owner's reception

Sounds good, ours are both boys, 10 & 12 yrs old, but get along with girls too, especially the 12 year old :)
Cousin's son is 9 yrs old.
Where are you from? We are from S. Cal.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Woo Hoo!!

We'll be at MOC June 23 - June 30, with our 11, 9 and 7 year old. Let's get together for a cocktail one evening??!!!

Best,

Greg

Quimby4

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott DSV II
Leaving Maui Marriott on Sat june 30th...have beach chair, umbrella, 2 boogie boards, kickboard....anyone coming here soon? Can pass off or leave with bellman for pick up ( make sure to tip bellman:)

sm1203

TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be checking into Kauai Beach Marriott hotel on 7/11 then will be moving to Waiohai on 7/13. Would love any boogie boards or beach chairs. Will pay it forward when we leave :)
Susan

evangeline

Reaction score
We will be at Westin Ka'anapali from August 12-19, and would appreciate any equipment or goodies that a fellow Tugger would care to leave for us. We will do the same in return! Please let me know if anyone might have an item for us, and where to check for it. Thanks in advance!!!

dr.debs

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Kona Coast Resort II July15-22

Our first trip to Kona! would gratefully accept beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and toys and leave our stuff for the next happy tugger. Please let me know if you are at the resort now, or will be there the week of the 23rd and I will leave things for you.

evangeline

Reaction score
Westin Ka'anapali August 12

Greetings...any TUG folks leaving the Westin Ka'anapali prior to August 12 who may like to leave any equipment/goodies behind? We'd love to use, then pass along. Many thanks!

Safti

TUG Member
Reaction score
Waiohai and Ko'Olina

Interested in continuing the swap. Will be at Waiohai from Aug. 24-31 and KO'Olina Aug. 31-Sept. 9. Much appreciated.

Rumpled

Reaction score
We're going to Kona Coast Resort from Aug 21 to 28 and would be interested in anything being passed on. Me, my wife and a 17 year old daughter.

Green Eyed Hapa

TUG Member
Reaction score
Marriot Kauai Beach Club - 9/25 to 10/2 - Beach Stuff to Share?

Anyone leaving Marriott Kauai Beach Club around Sept. 25th with beach gear to share? I'll pass on too!!! Mahalo, Debbie:)

GreenThumb

TUG Member
Reaction score
Greetings...any TUG folks leaving the Westin Ka'anapali prior to August 12 who may like to leave any equipment/goodies behind? We'd love to use, then pass along. Many thanks!

Hi, We are going to be at the Westin Kaanapali tomorrow through next weekend. Does anyone have any beach chairs or other misc. items that we can borrow and then pass along? Or, if you are arriving on Maui on the 26th or so, we could leave any items we buy for you at the Westin desk.

Let me know! Aloha!
Edited to ad...
We picked up a few things and as we unloaded asked about leaving them when we go. Was told the valet / bell desk keeps stuff like that at wkorv. So, while it means going back to walmart or sports authority later in the trip, folks could always just wait till they check in and see what they have in storage. We've both borrowed and bought, and at other places it was held by the concierge or front desk. So it can take some asking around to find the free items, stil seems sooo much better than dooming landfills, esp in a paradise location!

Last edited:

LJT

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
We will be at the Westin Princeville from Sept 8-14. We would love anything left behind and will be happy to pass on what we have when we leave.

tugg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hanalei Bay Resort Sept 14-21

We will be at the Hanalei Bay Resort from Sept 14 - 21. We will be happy to recieve and pass on any beach mats and chairs.

Safti

TUG Member
Reaction score
Waiohai? Where are all the used beach things kept?

Do we look at the beach or are items kept in a certain place?

Fisch

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Point at Poipu
Will be arriving on Kauai Oct 4th, leaving on the 13th.
If anyone has items to pass along we will keep the train rollin'.

Would use, chairs, beach mats, or boogie boards.

scrapngen

TUG Member
Reaction score
Do we look at the beach or are items kept in a certain place?

I'm here on Kauai leaving tomorrow. Don't have anything this trip to pass on, though, or I'd save it for you. :(

However, I saw a sale at KMart, I believe, for chairs for $18.99. They had cupholders and looked similar to the $30 costco ones. Maybe you could call and see if the sale is still on? It was in a garden island paper earlier this week, so not sure how long the sale was. That's about the price to rent one for a day, seems like.

At Waiohai, the free stuff place is downstairs in the parking garage right next to the elevator to Hale 2. There's a shelf. It gets checked a lot on weekends, but go down early, or a little before or after checkout time - or when people leave for flights - to find things!

Have a great vacation!