• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

TUG Member Banner travels the world! (photos)

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
just dont have the time...while its possible to go on vacation...the workload that would pile up (even with a laptop) would be more of a nightmare than the vacation would alleviate =)

besides...i used to travel almost 45 weeks a year...so being at home is a vacation for me!

okay if being home is vacation for you then that is good....I felt bad....but if you traveled 45 weeks a year then you are right stay home LOL.

If you come to a point where " don't have time" and need to get away occurs, the you do it....we all know the don't have time philosophy and well tomorrow may never come.

I schedule so many vacations as otherwise my DH would never have time and just work...so now I just schedule and he has to be there ...:cheer:

You are doing a great job with this site Brian.....I love it!!!

P.S. I sent you my 2009 list of vacations in Mexico....can you add me into anymore of 2009....

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ill update the list this weekend!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
fantastic pictures!

looks like a beautiful day as well!

abbekit

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Pagosa
We were lucky to have beautiful weather much of the week. Here's another pic a few days later from the condo parking lot area. We awoke to see snow flurries, after breakfast the sun peaked through.

One thing I really like about timeshare travel is staying in one place for the entire week. We have the chance of both good weather and bad weather during a seven day period.

Loved having that fireplace in the unit!

IMG_4668.JPG

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
banner page updated with the latest photos!

rsnash

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
You didn't want to include any of the ones with me in them? :confused:

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
oh...I can swap it out if you want...I certainly didnt mean to leave you out!

I just got the impression from your PM that the coconut one was the one you wanted on the site!

taffy19

Reaction score
Brian, I sent you the pics in an email. There's also one if it in my Trip Report in the Caribbean forum.
What a great report with all these pictures too. :D Your banner picture looks very nice too and will be posted here by Brian too, I am sure.

taffy19

Reaction score
Week of October 4th:

IMG_4575.JPG

IMG_4577.JPG

More photos of our unit and the resort grounds at this link.

Review will be coming soon!
Beautiful pictures and the area too. When people make these pictures with the TUG banner, do people ask you what it is about? I would ask, if I were there but I don't mind talking to strangers and I am the curious type. ;)

rsnash

Tug Review Crew: Rookie
TUG Member
Reaction score
oh...I can swap it out if you want...I certainly didnt mean to leave you out!

I just got the impression from your PM that the coconut one was the one you wanted on the site!

No, that's my favorite. I just thought you'd use more than one, as others had too. But I love the one of it lounging by the pool!

Karen G

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Once owned these: FirstFairway@Walden X 2; Lawai Beach; ManhattanClub; PuebloBonitoRose; 4 South Africa--now timeshare-free
Is the banner available June 12-19, 2009?

We just got our trade with RCI for Island Park Village near Yellowstone for June 12-19. We'd love to take the TUG banner along if it's available.

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Brian & others....banner has been dropped off at UPS, should leave Mexico tomorrow on its way to Florida....should arrive at Sheraton Vistana Resort friday or at latest monday......so cslmit.....enjoy your vacation and have fun with the banner.

I'll get my pics to Brian......in a few days.....leaving resort Mayan Palace in Nuevo Vallarta Friday morning early to do the long drive back up to 5000 feet above sea level in Lake Chpala.

Boy a week sure flew. Think that must be why I like 2 week vacations LOL.

Oh probably should share in case anyone has to do same from mexico or out of country.....it cost 539 pesos to send banner, quite a hefty fee. Do not think too many would want to do it too often LOL. I thought it would be around 300-350 pesos, what a shocker...oh well.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Brian, I received Banner 1 in the mail today, (Thanks, KevJan!), in plenty of time for its beachfront vacation week on Kauai. From the list, this appears to be the Banner's first trip to Hawaii. We fly out Saturday. :banana:

Dave

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
ill grant you a membership extension for that pam...thank you!

glad the banners are still off and running!

also...things have been hectic here recently..so if ive forgotten to post updated pictures and or update the list...please remind me and ill get to it this week!

abbekit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Pagosa
Thanks Brian! FYI, my Banff photo (which was posted on the photo page as November) was October 5th (just after the Vancouver week photo). It doesn't matter about the order on the photo page, just didn't want folks to think that the sunny warm weather depicted in the photo was in November.

Loved the Nightline interview! Don't let the negative e-mails get to you. Keep up the good work! Thanks for all you do. :)

Last edited:

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
ill grant you a membership extension for that pam...thank you!

glad the banners are still off and running!

also...things have been hectic here recently..so if ive forgotten to post updated pictures and or update the list...please remind me and ill get to it this week!

Oh wow, great Brian, thank you. I love doing the banner so I would do it, sending it via UPS international I mean, but I know some would not and might not be able to afford so wanted to share that. Guess prices are heading up in Mexico too....

Here is a reminder can you update the list when you have time....LOL.

I have a packed schedule in Mexico for 2009, already send to you a while, long while ago ( can resend if you need)......just want to plan ahead and know when I am going to have banner....I have to coordinate with hubby's back and forth to Mexico and vacations to avoid the UPS if possible.

By the way the banner is great, it sure draws a lot of attention if you take pics about the resort and not just in your room.

I have big plans for it in Jan....so hope it gets to me in time.......get my pics up in a few days, packing to leave now....

Thanks again Brian......:cheer:

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
We'll be at Wyndham Palm Aire (Ft Lauderdale) 12/27/08 and Wyndham Flagstaff 3/21/09 and would be happy to take part, if either of those dates are convenient.

We also have Hawaii in late August/early September (two weeks) and would be willing to so something then as well.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
got you on the list for your flagstaff trip Yvonne!

Timeshare Von

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham (77k points at Myrtle Beach/Westwinds)
got you on the list for your flagstaff trip Yvonne!

Perfect . . . we look forward to it and the New Orleans' trip in June.

Black Diamond

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
2009 Vaction Plans for Black Diamond--On the MOVE!!!!

:banana: TUG Brian:
:whoopie: Black Diamond is asking for the banner for the following weeks of TS vacations:

Bon Temps-- New Orleans, LA 3/27 to 4/3 2009
-For a Church Mission Trip to do clean up and rebuilding NOLA since Katrina and Ike:p

Eagle Village--Tamiment, PA 6/20 to 6/27/2009
and
Land of Canaan Resort--Davis, WV 6/27 to 7/4/2009:cool:

Thanks for the opportunity to get the TUG Banner into another TS as I travel and relax during my school breaks!!:cheer:

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi all... I have 9 pictures of banner from Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta Nov 14-21, 2008.

I put them on photobucket, successful upload but am unable to get them on here so I guess I'll have to send to Brian....

Nov172008TugBannerrestingunderapala.jpg
[/IMG]

pammex

TUG Member
Reaction score
notice I always get a trash can in my photos boo...I hope I am supposed to be doing this and not just sending to Brian first...
Nov162008PammexonMayanGroundsNuevoV.jpg