• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Wyndham New York City

lcml11

Reaction score
It is my understanding that Wyndham New York City is not in active sales yet. Wyndham Club Access is being sold from there. When sales start, at least initially, Corporate Sales will be the ones selling them.

dansimms

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there a NYC Wyndham to purchase? If so, what is the annual maintainence fee for 7 nights?

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
It is my understanding that Wyndham New York City is not in active sales yet. Wyndham Club Access is being sold from there. When sales start, at least initially, Corporate Sales will be the ones selling them.
I have seen Wyndham Midtown 45 deeds for sale on Ebay.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham NYC Midtown is deeded property.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
I might also add it is a great location. Rented many times at a 50% discount thanks to a VIP friend!

dansimms

TUG Member
Reaction score
I went to EBAY and it was only ads for one time rentals?

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
I went to EBAY and it was only ads for one time rentals?

Set the filter to display the completed listings.

c2268c7cf3ab9988d96c5b0da35f18c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't think that there is anything deeded because Wyndham doesn't own the building. And when I looked, I couldn't find any Wyndham in the deed records.

From what I've seen, it is perpetuity in A&A.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham doesn't own timeshare buildings other than the percentage they haven't sold. They manage. The deeded owners are the owners who are represented by HOAs. CWA is a different type of animal.

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

HitchHiker71

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Outer Banks Beach Club I (PIC Plus)
Colonies at Williamsburg (PIC Plus)
CWA VIP Gold (718k EY)
National Harbor Resale (689k)

It's a CWS deeded ownership. We track the MFs in a sheet on our "Support Wyndham Timeshare Owners" group, here's a screenshot of the MFs from Midtown 45:

upload_2019-10-14_10-47-32.png

There's not much inventory available from Midtown 45, as the MFs are fairly low (not the lowest but still pretty good), and it's not a huge building, and part of the inventory is hotel dedicated, so you won't see much developer point inventory unless someone converts their current ownership away from Midtown 45 to another deeded or CWA ownership, and/or someone hands back in ownership via Ovations. Otherwise you can periodically find Midtown 45 for resale - you just have to look for it persistently.

Last edited:

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a CWS deeded ownership. We track the MFs in a sheet on our "Support Wyndham Timeshare Owners" group, here's a screenshot of the MFs from Midtown 45:

View attachment 14633

There's not much inventory available from Midtown 45, as the MFs are fairly low (not the lowest but still pretty good), and it's not a huge building, and part of the inventory is hotel dedicated, so you won't see much developer point inventory unless someone converts their current ownership away from Midtown 45 to another deeded or CWA ownership, and/or someone hands back in ownership via Ovations. Otherwise you can periodically find Midtown 45 for resale - you just have to look for it persistently.

So is all Midtown 45 deeded?

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score

View attachment 14633

It is my understanding no CWA availability for this resort.

paxsarah

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, Flagstaff, Grand Desert

To be fair, when Longwell made his original post in 2014, it seems NYC was not in active sales yet. It is good to point out that the information has changed in the meantime, though.

bendadin

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone posting on this thread actually own a deeded Midtown 45?

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone posting on this thread actually own a deeded Midtown 45?
Don't own in NYC Midtown, but while there a sales weasel wanted to deed us their. The pitch was, by owning there and we could book at 13 months out to reserve the good dates to rent. It will pay the maintenance fees and turn a profit. Needless to say I declined.

Grammarhero

Official TUGBBS Rescission Master
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Grand Desert 77k, VV Williamsburg 4L/4 & 2/2
Former: Wyndham 276k, HGVC South Bend 1/1
I might also add it is a great location. Rented many times at a 50% discount thanks to a VIP friend!
If I wanted to go to NY, can your VIP friend get me a 50 percent discount as well?

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
Developer bought or resale deed?

Being developer or resale has no bearing on whether or not the resort is deeded or an association.

Richelle

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham National Harbor
Wyndham Canterbury
Wyndham Atlanta
Bay Club of Sandestin
Williamsburg Plantation
Oh I own there but it wasn't a recorded deed so this seems to be a bit on the confusing side.

You don't get deeds when you buy deeded points at a resort. One gets recorded, but you never see it unless you ask. If you go the resale route, the closing companies will sometimes send you a deed. If they have maintenance fees specific to midtown (which they do), it's either deeded or has its own trust. I've not seen a specific resort have their own trust.

55plus

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have copies of deeds for resorts where I own points. Everyone who owns deeded points should obtain a copy of their deeds from the county assessors where the property is located. In many cases you can download it free online since deeds are a matter of public record.