• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

RCI "improving" thier website again

How long do you think it will take them to make it work correctly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgreenspan

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Looks like RCI is changing their website again. Many many bugs for them to work out. Sorting is near impossible.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Tradewinds, Divi, Quarter House, Casa Ybel
Could anyone please tell me how to find the TPU Calculator on the updated site? I can’t find my way to it.
Thank you.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Could anyone please tell me how to find the TPU Calculator on the updated site? I can’t find my way to it.
Thank you.

My initial link didn't work... so I'm trying again with detailed steps.

Once logged in, click "My account" on the top right and select "Weeks available for Deposit." Then click the link for "Deposited Weeks". Towards the bottom you should see "Other Weeks"... then on the right side of the page, click "View Other Weeks" and then you should see "Deposit Calculator" on the right side of the page.

Last edited:

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hi Free2Roam,

It’s not working for me - I get an error page. I’ll keep trying to find it. But if I can’t i’ll contact RCI tomorrow.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
Hi Free2Roam,

It’s not working for me - I get an error page. I’ll keep trying to find it. But if I can’t i’ll contact RCI tomorrow.
Did you try the step by step after I removed the link? I copied the link from the page initially, but it didn't work for me when I tried again from the beginning.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Got it! :banana:

Thank you for your help!

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
Every Saturday night they close for maintenance I have never seen improvements.

bankr63

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Vistana Resort Orlando (2BR, Deeded Wk10) , Silver Lake Resort Orlando (3BRLO)
And why is it always Saturday that they close for maintenance? Are we the only ones who actually do their vacation planning when they have a bit of time on their hands? We do ALL of our vacation thinking/discussion/planning on the weekends; the weekdays are just too busy. And EVERY FREAKING TIME we go to RCI to see what's available, it's down for maintenance so I have to wait until lunch break on Monday to log in and see what's available.

Thanks @silentg you just hit my #1 pet peeve about RCI; although the deplorable website is a close second. As an IT Professional, I'd be fired if I ever put up a website as bad as RCI's.

RNCollins

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I get frustrated because I have TPU’s to use up, but the RCI Weeks website freezes and takes so long to load. How are we supposed to use our TPU’s if RCI can’t even have a functioning website?

SteelerGal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV, SDO, HPP, Bay Club
This is my first time using. I don't like if I am doing an OGS and it finds a random week, it makes me go back to cancel and then start the entire process again. Maybe it's just a glitch but it's frustrating. But not as frustrating as II which tells me that my user name is invalid.

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
RCI gave me 2 TPUs on my account so now I have 3 TPU and 7 TPU but not combined.

montygz

TUG Member
Reaction score
I noticed when I search several resorts at once using my favorites, I get no availability. But when I click on one of the resorts in my favorites, I find availability. Something seems broken there.

jjking42

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKV and SVV, Wyndham Canterbury, Wyndham Flagstaff
its awful still not working right