• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Thrilled now I can see resort on Tug Mkt email-A new listing on your watch list has been added

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
I was thrilled to receive a tug marketplace message that not only said “ A new listing on your watch list has been added” but actually showed the Resort
“Timeshare Users Group
TUG Watch List
Eagle's Nest Beach Resort”

I believe this is a great enhancement to quickly know which resort and will drive more traffic to the marketplace for sales and rentals.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
its actually still in the testing phase, but we are working on it! =)

glad you enjoy the updated feature!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
just an update, it appears gmail does not like our messages and is blocking delivery of them for whatever reason (trying to work it out)

so anyone with a gmail account is not likely to get messages that generate from the member only section until we get it sorted :(

this would include

password reminder
message notifications
marketplace ad notifications (expiration etc)
watch list updates
etc

klpca

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
I just received an update sent to on my *$%#yahoo account (which is not - surprise - as picky as gmail). Thanks for the upgrade!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
you are most welcome! itll be great when the mail actually gets delivered...lottts of folks use gmail so its very frustrating right now.

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
just an update, it appears gmail does not like our messages and is blocking delivery of them for whatever reason (trying to work it out)

so anyone with a gmail account is not likely to get messages that generate from the member only section until we get it sorted :(

this would include

password reminder
message notifications
marketplace ad notifications (expiration etc)
watch list updates
etc
I have gmail and got the watch list update.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
interesting, we are getting HUNDREDS of delivery error messages, all from gmail clients.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
well i am glad some are being delivered! hopefully we can fix this issue so they all will be!

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
well i am glad some are being delivered! hopefully we can fix this issue so they all will be!
Maybe you are getting the messages in error. Anyway you can see if I or @dayooper are on the rejected list?

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
we are trying another fix for it tonight and the mails should go out here shortly...fingers crossed!

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
we are trying another fix for it tonight and the mails should go out here shortly...fingers crossed!
I just got another one with a new rental, still working in my gmail

echino

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HYN HCC HWP HYP
HRA KAN WSJ WKV WLR SVV
MCV MKO MM1 MPU MSK
GP7
Valdoro
HHV Lagoon
I got the alert in Gmail, but it went to Spam folder. In addition, Gmail put a question mark and Unauthenticated email warning: "Gmail couldn't verify that tug2.com actually sent this message (and not a spammer)."
Screenshot_20190606-194757.jpg

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
yes, that is actually the main issue we are working on now (or were at least trying to tonight)...

i can at least confirm for you that yes, that is a legitimate email...now if i could just get google to see that.

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
hopefully this is now fixed!

SabresFan

TUG Member
Reaction score
I also want to complement you on adding this detail to the email being sent - it's very helpful!

Now a request - could you also add which column the update is in. For example when I go to My Watch List, these columns are listed for each resort
Review
Ads
Exch
Wish
Histry

It would be very helpful to know that the new entry was an Ad or a Review or Exchange or whatever. Thanks!

cali-gal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Ka'anapali Beach Club (Diamond)
Can someone tell me how to watch something in the marketplace? I can't seem to find where I can do that. I know how to watch a thread, but not something in the marketplace. Thanks!

Panina

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Can someone tell me how to watch something in the marketplace? I can't seem to find where I can do that. I know how to watch a thread, but not something in the marketplace. Thanks!
After you log in
https://www.tug2.com/Login.aspx
You will see the “The My owner/ watch list” area which will have an icon that says “add resort” that takes you to a screen that has a icon “add new watch”

cali-gal

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Maui Ocean Club, Ka'anapali Beach Club (Diamond)
Thank you! I knew it had to be something easy!

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
I also want to complement you on adding this detail to the email being sent - it's very helpful!

Now a request - could you also add which column the update is in. For example when I go to My Watch List, these columns are listed for each resort
Review
Ads
Exch
Wish
Histry

It would be very helpful to know that the new entry was an Ad or a Review or Exchange or whatever. Thanks!

I am hoping to add this feature in the upcoming member only site upgrade we are currently developing!