• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Timeshare Closing Services and Timeshare Broker Services

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Timeshare Broker Services does the brokerage services for SMTN and Discount Timeshares.
Timeshare Closing Services does the closings-transfers for SMTN and Discount Timeshares. They will also do private party transfers.

Both companies do a thorough professional job, sometimes that can make a transfer take a little longer to complete.
I would highly recommend either company for quality of the job they do, but they are at the high end of costs of services done

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Timeshare Broker Services does the brokerage services for SMTN and Discount Timeshares.
Timeshare Closing Services does the closings-transfers for SMTN and Discount Timeshares. They will also do private party transfers.

Both companies do a thorough professional job, sometimes that can make a transfer take a little longer to complete.
I would highly recommend either company for quality of the job they do, but they are at the high end of costs of services done
Thank you. I have been in contact with Timeshare Broker Services but they insist on using Timeshare Closing Services. Timeshare Closing Services has alot of reported issues in that buyer did not receive their money for months, if at all.

I insist on using LTTransfers and I will pay for it as a buyer but the broker said in that case they will ask the seller to pay for the transfer through Timeshare Closing Services. I am now on the fence.

4Sunsets

Reaction score
ah, ok! this helps!

4Sunsets

Reaction score
Be aware, the ReMax brokers just tried to scam us out of a deposit. When we tried to cancel a purchase within the 10 day cancellation window, they stalled and asked us to confirm we really wanted to do this then didn't get back to us for 5 days. When they got back to us, they said we would forfeit our $500 deposit if we cancelled now because we were past the 10 day window.

We were at the estoppel phase. We hadn't done anything past this and HGVC had not answered back with anything yet on the offer.

DayTraveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Welk Resorts. Coronado Beach Resort.
Hello. I am in a deal with: Timeshare Broker Services and Timeshare Closing Services. May I please ask how did your deal turn out? I'm worried.

DayTraveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I think it is a scam. The contract says they keep 800 of my 1000 if the contract is terminated. I researched their background the people and they are low quality. The seller signed over power of attorney so is not involved but the good faith estimate says they were to present my offer to seller. I have been emailing seller they said they are out of the loop they make no decisions and did not know about the deal. A lot of other little things are making me worried. And Brian from this site says that the things I have described makes him almost certain it is a scam.

Did you make a transaction with them?

Last edited:

Sshine

Reaction score
Hello. I am in a deal with: Timeshare Broker Services and Timeshare Closing Services. May I please ask how did your deal turn out? I'm worried.

We used Timeshare Broker Services & Timeshare Closing Services to purchase our timeshare this year. They were excellent for us...everything was communicated well, they answered all our questions as buyers, & we closed quicker than we expected. I know everyone has a different experience, but just wanted to share that they worked out well for us.

DayTraveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Well I am very glad to hear that. Thank you very much for sharing that.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score

Sshine

Reaction score
Well I am very glad to hear that. Thank you very much for sharing that.
No problem! Also, I think it’s worth noting that the member on this thread “4Sunsets” that posted about remax & having a bad experience may have used Timeshare Broker “SALES” not “Timeshare Broker Services”. I believe there is a difference. I remember them posting on another thread & seeing them talk about “Timeshare Broker Sales”. I attached a screen shot for you.

Attachments

• AA71D1BB-DFF7-41BF-917F-447F4C6012CF.jpeg
    AA71D1BB-DFF7-41BF-917F-447F4C6012CF.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

DayTraveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Great! I'm sort of hoping for the best! It was very nice of you to share this thank you.

DayTraveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hello again. We just got all the docs today. The 5 day time has started. May I please ask did you have to wire the money or cashier check? Did they use an IP Address to sign the documents? The Attorney in Fact placed her IP Address in the signature area. This is all very new to me. I hope you don't mind me asking.

Sshine

Reaction score
Hello again. We just got all the docs today. The 5 day time has started. May I please ask did you have to wire the money or cashier check? Did they use an IP Address to sign the documents? The Attorney in Fact placed her IP Address in the signature area. This is all very new to me. I hope you don't mind me asking.
They sent us a link with log in information & we were able to use a credit card to pay that way. We paid our full amount due (rather than just a good faith deposit) at the beginning. I believe if we had only paid a deposit in the beginning, and still had more to pay, then we would of ended up having to wire the remaining amount due at a later date...But we didn’t want to deal with the wire transfer so we did ours all in 1 payment at the time of the deposit. Hope this helps!

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
They sent us a link with log in information & we were able to use a credit card to pay that way. We paid our full amount due (rather than just a good faith deposit) at the beginning. I believe if we had only paid a deposit in the beginning, and still had more to pay, then we would of ended up having to wire the remaining amount due at a later date...But we didn’t want to deal with the wire transfer so we did ours all in 1 payment at the time of the deposit. Hope this helps!
Yeah I’m in the same spot. I used them 3 years ago on a resale and everything went quick. This past week it seems at a snails pace with excuses. Apparently the seller couldn’t locate the deed? Now they have to request electronically? Haven’t gotten a contract yet due to the delay yet I already paid with that log in because I really want this unit. I did it all backwards and jumped the gun. The good faith payment had all the info/resort/phase/points/week/unit etc. getting nervous this time around.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
It does thank you very much. I appreciate it.
How did it turn out for you? I used them a few years back and everything went quick. Using them again through SMTN website. Taking forever to get a contract

DayTraveler

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
At first I was really worried but I have to say I checked them out and they are responsive and Welk says they deal with them a lot and they close sales fine. We are waiting on Welk to finalize sale but it would appear everything is working out.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
At first I was really worried but I have to say I checked them out and they are responsive and Welk says they deal with them a lot and they close sales fine. We are waiting on Welk to finalize sale but it would appear everything is working out.
Working with them now, I want this to close asap. Last time i remember I felt like I gave money gave information for the listing heard absolutely nothing. Got worried then like 4 weeks later an email saying congrats it’s closed and bam the week was in my account

Keyede Okehi

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Blue green vacation
Hello everyone please I want to get rid of my blue green vacation timeshare what do I do. I am new to the group please help

TheTimeTraveler

TUG Member
Reaction score
You can post it right here on TUG. If it is of little or no value then use the section below to post it:

"Free Timeshare Giveaways and Bargain Deals"

Once you find someone to take it then use LT Transfers to get it out of your name: www.LTTransfers.com

ski_sierra

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Too many
This company has very high fees. I'm wondering if anyone had any luck negotiating this down or switching to LT Transfers.

Closing Cost includes:

· Title Company Fee $699(charge for services rendered)

· TBS Administration Fee $349