• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Can You Name These Looney Tunes Characters From A Single Image?

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I got 44 of 45. Missed one for a character I'd never seen before. I think I watched a lot of cartoons as a kid. :)

Dave

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
44 out of 45 also. Of course without obvious answers I would have missed some more.

b2bailey

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Dave, you did do well. I had some problems where I couldn't see correct answer. If I knew the answer, I counted it correct. Took some determination to stick with it to the end, but hey, I'm sitting here with my cup of ☕, so why not?

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
Yep 44 out of 45. Some of the multiple choice selections were too easy.

chellej

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
45 out of 45 but ditto...without some of the obvious choices I would have missed some

rhonda

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, DVC, Grand Pacific Palisades // Gone: Warner Springs Ranch, Seapointer (SA), WinPointVIP (?)
Perfect score ... not sure I like what that says about me. Agreeing with above, a couple I would not have known but the choices presented an obvious answer.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Perfect score ... not sure I like what that says about me. Agreeing with above, a couple I would not have known but the choices presented an obvious answer.

I agree some answers were giveaways, but before I read them I had a pretty good idea who the character was. The one I missed was a dog character I don't remember ever seeing. The answers had two I knew were wrong, and the other two were plausible guesses. I guessed wrong. :) But yeah, I did watch a whole lot of cartoons as a kid. And this was just the Looney Tunes characters.

Trivia question: What is the title of the Looney Tunes cartoon theme song? The one that ends with Porky saying "That's All Folks!" (Don't cheat and Google it.) Anybody know?

Dave

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I agree some answers were giveaways, but before I read them I had a pretty good idea who the character was. The one I missed was a dog character I don't remember ever seeing. The answers had two I knew were wrong, and the other two were plausible guesses. I guessed wrong. :) But yeah, I did watch a whole lot of cartoons as a kid. And this was just the Looney Tunes characters.

Trivia question: What is the title of the Looney Tunes cartoon theme song? The one that ends with Porky saying "That's All Folks!" (Don't cheat and Google it.) Anybody know?

Dave
I suspect our situations were exactly identical. There were a number of characters that have been added since I last watched Looney Tunes - like all of the baby characters - but I was able to identify the correct answers by process of elimination - except for that new dog character with two obvious wrong and two plausible rights answers.

x3 skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
I would have liked to take the test but the stupid ads blocked the answers.

Cheers

WinniWoman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Innseason Pollard Brook
43 out of 45! My fav was Bugs Bunny! What a cynic!

1st Class

TUG Member
Reaction score
<<snip>>

Dave

I didn't take the quiz yet, but I think it's "Merrie Melodies". :)

pedro47

TUG Member
Reaction score
40 out 45.
There were three questions with the wrong answers.

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
43 of 45. Most that were not obvious were easier based on process of elimination. Many non obvious ones came down to 50/50 for me and for two of them I guessed wrong.

clifffaith

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark
I missed three. But if you'd asked me the name of some of them without any choices, I wouldn't have come up with them if my life depended on it. Don't recall any cartoons with the "baby" characters in them.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I didn't take the quiz yet, but I think it's "Merrie Melodies". :)

It’s not part of the quiz. But you’re close. I kept imagining I was hearing the music while taking the test. After the last question I heard it again, all in my head. Even Porky stuttering at the end.

The song is called “The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down.” :)

Dave

Last edited:

rboesl

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Divi Village Beach & Golf Resort
Vidanta Grand Mayan
Villa del Arco Cobo
Grandview Las Vegas
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Yep, 44 of 45. Missed Chester the dog. I'd like to think that means I had a great childhood. Also says I watched them A LOT since I knew them before looking at the answers and that those names still stick in my mind.

RX8

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC and DVC
I grew up on these cartoons. Couldn’t wait for Saturday morning and I think I’ve seen every episode 10 times. With all the violence in these cartoons they are likely behind us now.

Passepartout

TUG Member
Reaction score
Got 'em all. Pretty lame quiz tho, with all of 'em being multiple guess.

SmithOp

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HGVC King's Land 2BR Premier 23.040K Points.
I would have liked to take the test but the stupid ads blocked the answers.

Cheers

Thats the whole point of these clickbait sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

alwysonvac

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WORLDMARK, HGVC, VISTANA

SOLD (DVC, FSRC)
I grew up on these cartoons. Couldn’t wait for Saturday morning and I think I’ve seen every episode 10 times. With all the violence in these cartoons they are likely behind us now.

Yep, loved those Saturday morning cartoons.
Thanks to the Warner Bros store, I have several Looney Tunes ornaments on my Christmas tree (Bugs, Taz, Tweety, Yosemite Sam, Wile E Coyote, etc) :).

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Ok - so who you were favorite Looney Tunes character - no more than three. I think we have to limit it to three so people actually to start think carefully - as I'm doing right now. For me, there's one that's easy. After that I have to think to make some hard choices. I'll post my three after I've had time to give it some thought. I know that some my favorites were some minor characters in the overall series, but they were iconic for me.

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Ok - so who you were favorite Looney Tunes character - no more than three. I think we have to limit it to three so people actually to start think carefully - as I'm doing right now. For me, there's one that's easy. After that I have to think to make some hard choices. I'll post my three after I've had time to give it some thought. I know that some my favorites were some minor characters in the overall series, but they were iconic for me.

Foghorn Leghorn. Wile E. Coyote. And a third one still to be determined...

T_R_Oglodyte

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Foghorn Leghorn. Wile E. Coyote. And a third one still to be determined...
Foghorn Leghorn was my easy first choice as well!!! After that I'm having trouble winnowing down it to just two - but Wile E. Coyote and Yosemite Sam are getting heavy consideration.

[my later update]

Limiting to three was really tough - but that is exactly as I intended it to be.

As mentioned, Foghorn Leghorn was an easy #1. Then I started reflecting on the cartoons that I remembered either giving me the greatest sense of anticipation when I saw the cartoon starting, or that I felt the most enchanted with afterward. Pepe le Pew was a strong contender, but ultimately I couldn't put him ahead of Yosemite Sam. The Fearless Freep episode is too strongly etched in my memory, combined with many other memorable Yosemite Sam moments.

And then I thought about what I consider to be the two greatest animated pieces I've ever viewed, both of which feature Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd - "What's Opera Doc" and "Rabbit of Seville". Comedic and artistic genius - how could I leave them out?

So, Pepe le Pew was a string candidate. But I didn't think I could advance Pepe without promoting Penolope Pussycat at the same time. I remember that the depictions of her reactions to Pepe were actually more amusing than those of Pepe himself. So the two of them really came as a duo.

So I wind up trying to decide between Pepe/Penelope and Bugs/Elmer. And how do I decide between Pepe/Penelope and Bugs/Elmer?

While Pepe and Penelope had many wonderful moments, overall I had to give the nod to Bugs/Elmer over Pepe/Penolope. And ultimately I decided that while Bugs and Elmer were so excellent together, Bugs had so many more great scenes with so many characters - Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Taz. So I give my nod to Bugs over Elmer.

Thus my three:
  1. Foghorn Leghorn
  2. Yosemite Sam
  3. Bugs Bunny

Last edited:

x3 skier

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Steamboat Grand, The West,
Raintree and, formerly, The Allen House
Foghorn
Daffy Duck
Sylvester

I have Cells from a WB cartoon for both Daffy and Sylvester hanging on the Family Room Wall.

Cheers