• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Annual Vacation Villages at Parkway - 2BR lockoff - Week 52

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
Week 52 Annual 2 BR/2 BA lock-off
In RCI, depositing two 1 BR's separately (7206A and 7206B) gets 35 and 34 TPU, or 69 total.
Annual fees: $792.00 US plus $177 real estate taxes =$969 per year.
First Use: 2020.
2019 dues paid in full, deposited to RCI.

Cost: $0
Transfer Fee: None that I am aware of. If there is one, to be paid by new owner.
Title Transfer Costs: To be paid by new owner. You can choose the company, but LT Transfers is always excellent.

Reason for selling: Taking less vacations and have enough points in RCI to last another 4-5 years.

Never stayed there, but more info is available at: https://vacationvillageresorts.com/vacation_village_parkway/index.html

Another nice thing is there is a reduced RCI exchange fee for any affiliated resorts. More info can be found at: https://www.internalexchange.net/

LIST OF PARTICIPATING RESORTS

CALIFORNIA

Big Bear Lake
Snow Lake Lodge

La Jolla
Casa de la Playa

Laguna Beach
Laguna Shores
Laguna Surf

Oceanside
Aquamarine Villas
Blue Whale

Palm Springs
Palm Springs Tennis Club

Ramona
San Diego Country Estates

FLORIDA

Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Silver Seas

Hollywood
Enchanted Isle Resort
Hollywood Beach Tower

Kissimmee
Florida Vacation Villas
Grand Lake Resort
Lago Vista at Buenaventura Lakes
Lifetime of Vacations Resort at Grand Lake Resort
Villas at Fortune Place
Magic Tree

Orlando
Vacation Village at Parkway

Palm Beach Shores
Palm Beach Shores Resort & Vacation Villas

Poinciana
Alhambra at Poinciana
Alhambra Villas at Poinciana

Pompano Beach
Canada House
Lighthouse Cove Resort

Weston
Mizner Place at Weston Town Center, A Vacation Village Resort
Vacation Village at Bonaventure
Vacation Village at Weston

Last edited:

AwayWeGo

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Grandview At Las Vegas

[triennial - points]
Vacation Village At Parkway resort transfer fee = $250.

(That's in addition to deed preparation & recording -- a separate fee payable to Vacation Village At Parkway.)

-- Alan Cole, McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.​

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
1. 69 TPU per year when deposited in RCI.
2. New Years Week in Orlando.
3. Internal exchange within RCI at a reduced rate.

:wave:

Youbetchya

Reaction score
I'm new to this, but are there more resorts to trade with using RCI than the ones listed? Those are just the discounted trades, correct?
Also, is this a deeded property?
My husband wants to know if that price is in Canadian funds? ;)
Thanks--I'm interested!

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention that with Vacation Villages, as a week 52 owner, you can pre-book week 53 in leap years - just pay the MF's for the additional week. RCI calculator shows 44 TPU when deposited separately or stay back to back weeks over the holidays. :banana:

Jan M.

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Presidential Reserve at Panama City Beach
Club Wyndham Access
Grandview Las Vegas and Discovery Beach Resort - Both in RCI Points
Woodstone and Summit at Massanutten - Both in RCI weeks used as Wyndham PICs
I'm new to this, but are there more resorts to trade with using RCI than the ones listed? Those are just the discounted trades, correct?
Also, is this a deeded property?
My husband wants to know if that price is in Canadian funds? ;)
Thanks--I'm interested!

The maintenance fees, the $250 resort transfer fee and what LT Transfers charges, around $215, would all be in US dollars. From what I saw online the current conversion rate is $1 US = $1.34 Canadian as of today's rate.

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
Use it, rent it out or trade it - it's a timeshare triple threat! In RCI, depositing two 1 BR's separately (7206A and 7206B) gets 35 and 34 TPU, or 69 total. Over the last 5 years, that gets me three, sometimes four weeks vacation! I go to Mexico for two weeks a year, find a golf week in AZ or FL and go to Las Vegas if I could squeeze it in. I've booked Manhattan Club for my sister, various vacation weeks for friends and still have points to spare!

If you like the trading game, there are not many timeshares that give you this many points in RCI.

Transfer Fee: $250 USD - Paid by purchaser

Title Transfer Costs: Paid by purchaser - You can select any transfer company you are comfortable with. I have used LT Transfers in the past and they have always been economical and efficient. Last few transactions were about $200 USD. More info is available on their website at http://www.lttransfers.com

More info is available at: https://vacationvillageresorts.com/vacation_village_parkway/index.html

Another nice thing is there is a reduced RCI exchange fee for any affiliated resorts. There are over 40 resorts in California, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, and Virginia. Very cool feature!!! More info can be found at: https://www.internalexchange.net/

rapmarks

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
this is such a great offer. wish we could still travel and take advantage of deal like this.

gnorth16

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hambone11 and randkb,

Yes it is still available. Sent you both a private message.