• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

The 16 Most Spectacular Cruise Ships Setting Sail in 2019

MULTIZ321

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
BLUEWATER BY SPINNAKER HHI
ROYAL HOLIDAY CLUB RHC (POINTS)
The 16 Most Spectuacular Cruise Ships Setting Sail in 2019
By Kaye Holland/ Travel/ Cruises/ The Telegraph/ telegraph.co.uk

"Change is the only constant in the cruise industry, with plenty of new, innovative – expect everything from roller coasters to go-kart tracks and exclusive Cirque du Soleil at sea shows – ships preparing to set sail in 2019.

Here we take a closer look at the coolest new cruise ships for 2019......"

Wakeview-Pool-FINAL_cropped.jpg

Sailing into 2019... Credit: Princess Cruises

Richard

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
that go-cart track on the NCL ship is pretty cool.

For us, it is not about where the ship is going (as long as its warm) it is about the ship itself. I am amazed at what you can on a ship now (especially for families with kids) Ice and roller skating, trampoline parks, bumper cars, trapeze school, sky dive simulators, etc etc...

I like the fact that ships are becoming a destination all on their own. Here is my reasoning - we usually cruise the Caribbean. Islands we have spent extended times at already. IMO, you can't get to know/enjoy the island and culture on any 6 hour excursion.

pedro47

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
There are two (2) things that are a much for us . Good service by cruise staff and Excellent food.

A go cart track on a ship might be fun. But just imagine how long that one line is going be to ride just that one attraction.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Kinda funny about the two extremes. About equally divided between small 'boutique' 100-300 pax ultra luxury ships and the humongous 5,000+ pax ships aimed at a previously unserved giant population (Chinese)- by replicating Venice. Go figure.

You won't find me on a ship with climbing walls, go-karts, ziplines, trampoline parks, surfing pools & hot dog carts. I understand the draw for families with kids, and that isn't me. I'll take multiple upscale restaurant choices, a quiet piano cocktail bar, tasteful art, attentive service and interesting ports- preferably with at least a few overnight stays in port.

Jim

LannyPC

TUG Member
Reaction score
For us, it is not about where the ship is going (as long as its warm) it is about the ship itself.

We're the opposite. We choose based on the ports of call followed by price and schedule. And We're not really big on these activities on board such as skating, rock climbing, etc.