• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Interval Deals for New Owners

Letnes

TUG Member
Reaction score
I read in an old post that sometimes Interval would send new timeshare owners special deals in the mail. Do they still do this?

Thanks.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
They have 7 days of deals going on now just log in and click deals

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
I read in an old post that sometimes Interval would send new timeshare owners special deals in the mail. Do they still do this?

Thanks.

They give $25 off for getaways for the first year of membership. Also I received an offer to upgrade to platinum for 50% off. They send targeted offers to members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts

Thanks.
I do get them periodically. Maybe twice a year?

I'm not a member, but I own a couple resorts that trade with II.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
i have been a member from July 2018. Has anyone received any free AC in the last couple of months (the ones they give to everyone, not tied to a deposit)? I have not received one yet in either my corporate Vistana account and the individual one.

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
i have been a member from July 2018. Has anyone received any free AC in the last couple of months (the ones they give to everyone, not tied to a deposit)? I have not received one yet in either my corporate Vistana account and the individual one.
I get them all the time

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
so i guess i should just be patient. do you remember if you received any since mid-July?
I don’t pay attention when I get them.. I get emails all the time saying you have an AC about to expire, but when I log in their is alway 2 or 3 in there. If I use one. With in a few weeks it gets replaced.

These are okay, but I have never seen them pull top tier stuff, jut legacy and Westgate type stuff.

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
so i guess i should just be patient. do you remember if you received any since mid-July?

I’ve only been a member since June and have not received any certificates. I also have not exchanged either. I wonder if that makes a difference.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I’ve only been a member since June and have not received any certificates. I also have not exchanged either. I wonder if that makes a difference.

i have exchanged and bought a getaway. It did not make a difference in my case

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
i have exchanged and bought a getaway. It did not make a difference in my case

Same here.
E.T.A.: I meant I also purchased a getaway but I didn’t exchange.

Last edited:

breezez

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WorldMark 39K
Wyndham 406K
RCI Points 196K
Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Hyatt Coconut Plantation

I have no idea why they stick hem in there, but I used on last year to get away for Hurricane :thumbup:

But if it helps my underlying resort is worldmark

Letnes

TUG Member
Reaction score
I'm not a member yet. I just bought a Timeshare affiliated with II and I was wondering if I should sign up or wait to see if I get a deal in the mail. The Timeshare came with a 2018 week which I will have to deposit in II by the end of the year.

Free2Roam

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Club Wyndham, Quarter House, a handful of East Coast beach resorts
I'm not a member yet. I just bought a Timeshare affiliated with II and I was wondering if I should sign up or wait to see if I get a deal in the mail. The Timeshare came with a 2018 week which I will have to deposit in II by the end of the year.
A few years ago I received a promo (I believe it was 2 years for the price of 1.) I gave the info to another TUGger and they reported back that they were able to use the promo code for whatever they owned.

I mentioned earlier that I receive a few of these each year. If I get one in the next couple months I can PM you the info. Also may be worth calling II to them to ask for specials.

Letnes

TUG Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I received a promo (I believe it was 2 years for the price of 1.) I gave the info to another TUGger and they reported back that they were able to use the promo code for whatever they owned.

I mentioned earlier that I receive a few of these each year. If I get one in the next couple months I can PM you the info. Also may be worth calling II to them to ask for specials.

Letnes

TUG Member
Reaction score
Thanks that would be great.

I’ll call too just to see if they have any specials/deals.

Thanks again