• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

E-plus priority in II

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
If i confirm an exchange, buy E-plus and i want to retrade after, are the priority (Marriott, Westin etc) and the trading power the ones of the original week or the ones of the new week i exchanged into?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
If i confirm an exchange, buy E-plus and i want to retrade after, are the priority (Marriott, Westin etc) and the trading power the ones of the original week or the ones of the new week i exchanged into?
Original deposit.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
Be aware sometimes with an ogs you get higher power in your trade. Unfortunately I have experienced if you use eplus this boost no longer exists.

tschwa2

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
A few in S and VA, a single resort in NC, MD, PA, and UT, plus Jamaica and the Bahamas
Priority and trading power are supposed to be based on the original deposit, not the exchange. I have never had it happen where I lost or gained priority through an eplus exchange but I have had an instance or two where I felt like trading power tanked vs the original deposit when I was booking an exchange as far out as possible to keep an place holder and extend the deposit life. I believe it was an unintended glitch but once a done deal it is difficult to convince II that the trading power has changed. Luckily in those cases it was the original exchange and I was able to cancel within the 24 hrs and go back to the original deposit. Just to be on the safe side when making a place holder type reservation I still exchange for something as far out as possible but still would have decent trading power.

The time in question I exchanged for a Vegas one bedroom in late August at the end of the deposit life so I would have another full year and all the e plus exchanges remaining.

mmthomas

TUG Member
Reaction score
How do you tell your priority with II? How can you tell if you have gained or lost priority?

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
How do you tell your priority with II? How can you tell if you have gained or lost priority?
By priority, they mean an internal exchange priority like Marriott to Marriott or the Vistana priority.

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
thank you all

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
is anyone experiencing inconsistent trading power in II? I look at certain resorts with a 2 bedroom unit, i see a number of dates. I change the unit from a 2 bedroom to a studio, i see a much lower number of dates. It makes sense so far. Then if I change again to 2 bedrooms, i still see the lower number of dates. If i log out and log in again, the trading power of the 2 bedrooms is back to where it was originally

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
is anyone experiencing inconsistent trading power in II? I look at certain resorts with a 2 bedroom unit, i see a number of dates. I change the unit from a 2 bedroom to a studio, i see a much lower number of dates. It makes sense so far. Then if I change again to 2 bedrooms, i still see the lower number of dates. If i log out and log in again, the trading power of the 2 bedrooms is back to where it was originally
II has always been glitchy off and on. I remember people posting that they see different results if they search by resort code vs location (i.e specific Hawaii resorts vs searching "Hawaii"). It's a feature, lol. Log out and try again. Most of the time I don't note any difference, but every once in awhile it changes the results.

Theiggy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Aruba Surf Club
Marriott Frenchman’s Cove
II has always been glitchy off and on. I remember people posting that they see different results if they search by resort code vs location (i.e specific Hawaii resorts vs searching "Hawaii"). It's a feature, lol. Log out and try again. Most of the time I don't note any difference, but every once in awhile it changes the results.

Curious- which got better results? Using resort code or location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klpca

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
SDO, Quarter House, Seapointe, Coronado Beach, Carlsbad Inn, Worldmark
Curious- which got better results? Using resort code or location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I recall the resort codes yielded more results, but it's been awhile since I've been doing comparisons. Maybe someone else will chime in?

mdurette

Sighting Expert & TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
As I recall the resort codes yielded more results, but it's been awhile since I've been doing comparisons. Maybe someone else will chime in?

I remember the thread, but I can't seem to find it.
If I recall correctly, the example was for Orlando Marriotts
If you simply searched Orlando - not all the available units would show up.
If you used the codes, more options would populate.