• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

which Lagunamar code in Interval International

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am trying to join Interval online for the my Lagunamar floating platinum weeks. There are several codes. With the exception of the last one, gold plus, that should not apply to me, which one should i chose?
upload_2018-7-9_21-21-11.png

dioxide45

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
thank you dioxide45. I had to call them this morning, i had an error message due to the mix with the corporate account. it is WLR indeed but I had to do it over the phone. By the way, there is no indication on the Interval page that my weeks are platinum. How do they factor it in for the trading power if it is not specified in any way?

dioxide45

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott Grande Vista
Marriott Harbour Lake
Sheraton Vistana Villages
Club Wyndham CWA
How do they factor it in for the trading power if it is not specified in any way?
None of our units in II specify the season. That goes for Marriott or Vistana. I can attempt to deposit any week I want, but if I don't own it or have a reservation for it, it won't verify. With Vistana, they give you a blended deposit trade power. I don't know exactly how they know to assign that, but I suspect they do so when they verify your deposit?

DannyTS

TUG Member
Reaction score
None of our units in II specify the season. That goes for Marriott or Vistana. I can attempt to deposit any week I want, but if I don't own it or have a reservation for it, it won't verify. With Vistana, they give you a blended deposit trade power. I don't know exactly how they know to assign that, but I suspect they do so when they verify your deposit?
Since this is their bread and butter i would be inclined to trustthat they keep track correctly and that the weeks deposited are associated the correct blended power (platinum or gold). Yet, in the last few days i have been on the phone with them and they seem disorganized and sometimes not able to find or know basic information that should be easily available in their system. I would prefer if they mentioned it somewhere (the same way Vistana does)

Tucsonadventurer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt Pinon Pointe, Hyatt Beach House, Westin Kierland
Interval told us that they used multiple codes as the resort is large. Hopefully that is true. We had reserved under WLR in a studio but later used an accommodation certificate to reserve a 1 bedroom. We had an E-plus on our studio. The new code was WL5 but Interval said it didn't matter. It was our Hyatt interval rep. and they typically are good. I guess we will see