• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

I will sing you an opera aria if you take over ownership of this timeshare

What opera aria do you want me to sing to you?

• The Jewel Song (lots of high notes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North Lake Lodges
Yes, I am a professional opera singer. I have a timeshare that I'm ready to release with ease and grace (I will pay all transfer fees), PLUS I will literally sing your praises.

It's easy. This timeshare is completely paid for, all fees are current, and I'd transfer it to you for free -- you would simply be taking over the maintenance fees.

The timeshare you'll get:
North Lake Lodges & Villas is a quaint boutique resort in one of the best vacation destinations, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe.

Studio, 1 week's flexible usage in either the Spring or Fall.
Maintenance fees: $47.97 per month or $575.64 per year

It's cozy, quiet place on the North side of Lake Tahoe and really close to Diamond Peak Ski Resort. One of my best memories is sitting in the hot tub in winter surrounded by snow.

Here is QM's cheesy marketing video:

Truth be told, it's not the most glorious timeshare ever, but Lake Tahoe is awesome. And you'd be doing this opera singer a real solid by taking off my hands.

If you have a special request for an opera aria for me to sing to you, let me know, otherwise I'll choose something with lots of high notes that you can share with your friends/family/Facebook that's sure to bring a smile to everyone's face.

"How'd you get an opera singer to do this for you??" "Oh, I just took over her timeshare!" "SWEEEEET!!!"

Questions? Ask in the thread below or PM me.

Passepartout

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
This is a VERY imaginative offer! I'm not in the market, but love the way you're offering yours! I have confidence it will work.

Jim

TUGBrian

Administrator
Reaction score
have to say this is the most creative ad ive seen for a timeshare!

Anne&Jim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Villas North OF (annual)
Westin Kaanapali Villas North (annual)
Westin Kaanapali Villas North (bi-annual)
Westin Mission Hills (annual)
Cliff Club at Snowbird (annual)
The Ridge at Tahoe (annual)
Yes, I am a professional opera singer. I have a timeshare that I'm ready to release with ease and grace (I will pay all transfer fees), PLUS I will literally sing your praises.

It's easy. This timeshare is completely paid for, all fees are current, and I'd transfer it to you for free -- you would simply be taking over the maintenance fees.

The timeshare you'll get:
North Lake Lodges & Villas is a quaint boutique resort in one of the best vacation destinations, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe.

Studio, 1 week's flexible usage in either the Spring or Fall.
Maintenance fees: $47.97 per month or $575.64 per year

It's cozy, quiet place on the North side of Lake Tahoe and really close to Diamond Peak Ski Resort. One of my best memories is sitting in the hot tub in winter surrounded by snow.

Here is QM's cheesy marketing video:

Truth be told, it's not the most glorious timeshare ever, but Lake Tahoe is awesome. And you'd be doing this opera singer a real solid by taking off my hands.

If you have a special request for an opera aria for me to sing to you, let me know, otherwise I'll choose something with lots of high notes that you can share with your friends/family/Facebook that's sure to bring a smile to everyone's face.

"How'd you get an opera singer to do this for you??" "Oh, I just took over her timeshare!" "SWEEEEET!!!"

Questions? Ask in the thread below or PM me.

What are the options to break the week up into a few weekends? If that’s possible, I’d consider it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North Lake Lodges
Hi Anne & Jim, I'm 99% sure this is possible. QM has let me know about this option before, but I will call reservations on Monday to double check. Thanks for your interest and I'll let you know!

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North Lake Lodges
Attached is a PDF calendar for this timeshare. You can book any of the weeks in white!

Attachments

• QM Timeshare Calendar - weeks in white are when can book.pdf
    347.9 KB · Views: 125

taterhed

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin WKORV OFD
Marriott's Grande Vista
Worldmark x2
SVV Bella 81k
At this point, I DEFINATELY think the Aria should be uploaded to this thread--upon transfer--so the video could be enjoyed by all!

icydog

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
I can't take your timeshare but, if you were selling opera seats, I would go. What an imaginative ad!!!

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
Wait just a minute here ...... a professional opera singer and Bohemian Rhapsody is NOT a choice??? :ponder:

R.J.C.

unconfirmed
Reaction score
Wait just a minute here ...... a professional opera singer and Bohemian Rhapsody is NOT a choice??? :ponder:

I didn't know professional opera singers were expected to sing Queen songs? o_O

VacationForever

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
This nincompoop (me) only knows Bohemian Rhapsody as opera music, after all the album's title is "A Night at the Opera". :D:p

bbodb1

TUG Member
Reaction score
High radiation belt of the Northern Hemisphere
Resorts Owned
RCI Weeks: LaCosta Beach Club, RCI Points: Oakmont Resort, Vacation Village at Parkway. Wyndham: CWA and La Belle Maison, and WorldMark.
I didn't know professional opera singers were expected to sing Queen songs? o_O

It's a new and better world RJC!

But I will admit that O Sole Mio get me going to - especially this version:

jpsmit

TUG Member
Reaction score
You'd have to wait for a tenor with a timeshare, anyway.

Wish I was closer to use this offer! OTOH These are free timeshares are they not? you aren't allowed to charge even a tenor are you? :whooopie:

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North Lake Lodges
What are the options to break the week up into a few weekends? If that’s possible, I’d consider it!

@Anne&Jim, I finally got in touch with QM's reservation line and they said you CAN break up the week into 3-days or 4-days even if they are 6 months apart, however only one set could be over a weekend, not both. In other words, if you check in Friday and depart on Monday, the other reservation would need to be Tuesday through Thursday.

*Fingers crossed* that this would work for you. Are you still interested?

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North Lake Lodges
Wish I was closer to use this offer! OTOH These are free timeshares are they not? you aren't allowed to charge even a tenor are you? :whooopie:

If others can offer bonuses with their free timeshares, I surely can offer my singing as a perk!! I wish you were closer, too! Please help spread the word.

Anne&Jim

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Westin Kaanapali Villas North OF (annual)
Westin Kaanapali Villas North (annual)
Westin Kaanapali Villas North (bi-annual)
Westin Mission Hills (annual)
Cliff Club at Snowbird (annual)
The Ridge at Tahoe (annual)
Arghh, that totally makes sense, but just wouldn’t work for us. I’m sorry! We are still working stiffs with limited time off work. It’s the reason we don’t have any nearby timeshares — we won’t be able to use the weekdays and they just aren’t that rentable (there are tons out there.). I’m very sorry if we got your hopes up and are crossing fingers someone else can help — we all want to hear your aria!

Anne

Reaction score
Resorts Owned
North Lake Lodges
Putting the call out again!

To prove I can sing, here's a video of me singing about other housing woes in the song "Girl in 14G."

If you take over ownership of this timeshare, I will record you a brilliant, emotional, and very shareable new video of me singing an opera aria for you (unless you want to keep it to yourself).

If you're considering, but not quite sure, how can I sweeten the pot to make the decision a yes?

Many thanks,
Cheri, the opera singer

#1 Cowboys Fan

TUG Member
Reaction score
It's a new and better world RJC!

But I will admit that O Sole Mio get me going to - especially this version:

This video is VERY interesting to me. Bryan Adams is one of my favorite artists. Seeing him with Pavoratti makes me appreciate opera, (as Bryan is definitely not comparable). BUT, conversely, Pavoratti couldn't sing my FAVORITE song (of ALL TIME) 'Summer of '69' like Bryan Adams does!!!

(sorry if I hijacked this thread)

Pat

Mamianka

TUG Member
Reaction score
Putting the call out again!

To prove I can sing, here's a video of me singing about other housing woes in the song "Girl in 14G."

If you take over ownership of this timeshare, I will record you a brilliant, emotional, and very shareable new video of me singing an opera aria for you (unless you want to keep it to yourself).

If you're considering, but not quite sure, how can I sweeten the pot to make the decision a yes?

Many thanks,
Cheri, the opera singer

DH and I are professional classical musicians - I am a flutist, and he is a wonderful pianist - with a great deal of opera accompanying experience (his sister is a now-retired opera singer). We are ALSO talking about giving up 2 timeshares - so maybe if the three of us agree to do a concert when they ALL are gone - howzabout we do one of the famous MAD SCENES??? We will all be delirious by then! If you have a good high Eb - there is always Glitter and Be Gay!!

Added - just listened - yeah, nice *F* (that is ABOVE high C, folks . . ) in Die Holle Rache - and the whole performance was a delight! Do I also recognize you from a Live at Lincoln Center performance, of another one similar?

Mamianka

Last edited: