• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

[ 2018 ] Ebay Seller Timelyacquisitions_4

mattscheuer

TUG Member
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Seller Timelyacquisitions_4 on ebay? Currently in an auction with them and there isn't any seller feedback.

mattscheuer

TUG Member
Reaction score
This is what they sent when I asked questions about an estoppel

Hello,

We do not have an estoppel for this property. We have verified and guarantee all of the information to be true and accurate.

Thank You
Steve McLoud

vacationtime1

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
WKORV-OF (Maui)
WKV x2 (Scottsdale)
This is what they sent when I asked questions about an estoppel

Hello,

We do not have an estoppel for this property. We have verified and guarantee all of the information to be true and accurate.

Thank You
Steve McLoud

The seller refused to respond to your reasonable request. How can he "verify" ownership information without an estoppel? The seller is offering his personal guarantee only. He has no feedback. I would stay away.

mattscheuer

TUG Member
Reaction score
They did responder with this statement after pressing further:
New message from: timelyacquisitions_4 (1)
Hello,
I absolutly agree. I don't think it's rude of you to ask. We do verify all the information with the seller and with their ownership documents. The points were issued to their account on April1.

I have attached a copy of their cretificate and letter of intent for your review. Should any information be incorrect we would immediatly reverse the transaction.

Thank you for your consideration.

Steve McLoud

They attached a statement of intent from the owners that the timeshare is free and clear. Is there a way I can verify with Wyncham that the information is correct?

Braindead

TUG Member
Reaction score
Wyndham estoppels aren’t much help. Wyndham no longer puts current points available on the estoppels.
If Wyndham has information that there’s a loan outstanding on the contract you would have to sign paperwork that your assuming the loan.

If a seller wants to use points or take out an undisclosed loan. They could always do that after the estoppel is issued.
As always proceed with caution.

Warsantino

Reaction score
Where is the eBay seller located. There is a person from Texas who continues changing his eBay name after ripping people off. This sounds like that guy. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattscheuer

TUG Member
Reaction score
The seller is listed being out from Texas. Disappointing. Hope I don't get negative feedback by not going through with the bid.

Warsantino

Reaction score
Take the negative feedback over that person stealing your money any day of the week.

Stevenray

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is Steve McLoud and I own this company. I have been in the resale business for several years and have just recently listed a few CWA contracts on eBay. As stated, the Wyndham estoppels do not tell much. I personally verify all the information of the ownership prior to listing them on eBay.

I have been a member of TUG for a few months and appreciate all that the tuggers do.

Should you have any questions or concerns about myself or Timely Acquisitions please feel free to message me here and I will more than happy to answer them.

Thank You!
Steve McLoud

bluehende

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is Steve McLoud and I own this company. I have been in the resale business for several years and have just recently listed a few CWA contracts on eBay. As stated, the Wyndham estoppels do not tell much. I personally verify all the information of the ownership prior to listing them on eBay.

I have been a member of TUG for a few months and appreciate all that the tuggers do.

Should you have any questions or concerns about myself or Timely Acquisitions please feel free to message me here and I will more than happy to answer them.

Thank You!
Steve McLoud

Is there any way you could be a member for a few months with your profile saying you joined today? Is there something I am missing on how the software or this site works?

Stevenray

TUG Member
Reaction score
Is there any way you could be a member for a few months with your profile saying you joined today? Is there something I am missing on how the software or this site works?
I originally joined TUG on 8/9/17. I just registered on the forum today.

Thank You

RealtorAdam

Reaction score
I know this is an old forum, but i just bid on a crazy cheap Ebay price for 77,000 points with Timely Acquisitions.(I'm not an owner yet...figures this was an easy way to get started). It mentioned a specific resort, which makes no sense since Worldmark points are points and not resort specific. I'll report back...

Brian_F

Reaction score
I know this is an old forum, but i just bid on a crazy cheap Ebay price for 77,000 points with Timely Acquisitions.(I'm not an owner yet...figures this was an easy way to get started). It mentioned a specific resort, which makes no sense since Worldmark points are points and not resort specific. I'll report back...

How did it go? I am looking at one of their listings.

Panina

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hgvc Anderson, Blue Ride Village Resort
How did it go? I am looking at one of their listings.

I recently did a transaction with Timely Acquisitions and all went well but I had no risk, it was free.

grab

TUG Member
Reaction score
I have done several transactions with them and all went smoothly.

andymul

Reaction score
I noticed that their current listings use a eBay ID of timelyacquisitions_05 instead of the timelyacquisitions_4 listed at the beginning of the thread.... does anyone know what the real deal is with these folks? Seems fishy to me.

EDIT: I see both of these accounts are active.

Last edited:

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
I noticed that their current listings use a eBay ID of timelyacquisitions_05 instead of the timelyacquisitions_4 listed at the beginning of the thread.... does anyone know what the real deal is with these folks? Seems fishy to me.

EDIT: I see both of these accounts are active.
Does anyone have more recent feedback on this ebay seller, timelyacquisitions_4? I see a listing that I might be interested in but would like more and more recent feedback.

CPNY

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Harborside Resort at Atlantis
SVV - Key West/Bella
WKV
Regal Vista at Massanutten
Anyone hear of resortsales1? Only one positive (total) feedback but has many listings. These names with random numbers seem odd.

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
Anyone hear of resortsales1? Only one positive (total) feedback but has many listings. These names with random numbers seem odd.

I have not hear of them, but in the last 5 month I have purchased 3 units from eBay and sold 1 myself. This is what I would recommend.

1. Follow the listing, ask questions, see response times, and see if the information makes sense.

2. You can ask if resortsales1 is doing the closing, or if they are sending it to a 3rd party. One of the three I purchased went to a 3rd party closing company, so ask for their name and research them. The one I sold, the resort did the transfer for us for $100, so the buyer had to confirm with the resort that the sale was legit.

3. Win the auction. Sellers do not want to provide estoppel to everyone that asks for them (owners name, account numbers). So once you win, before sending payment, ask for the stoppel. You can send a message prior to the end of the auction and notify them that you plan to bid and that you would like to have estoppel prior to payment. Also, if you win and something is not right, eBay almost always favors the buyer, so as long as you do not send payment or personal information, you do not risk anything. Sellers can not even leave a bad rating for you.

4. This one I have not done, but I will probably request it next time I purchase. I would ask for a letter from the sellers authorizing me to contact resort deeding department to confirm unit information. Believe it or not, two of the stoppel I received did not have all the information I needed, and if you call deeding/customer service for the resort, they do not want to provide any info even if you have a signed contract. One of the estoppel listed the unit size, but I had to read association documents to see the type of unit that was determined by the building number (which was in the stoppel), the seller nor the agent knew about this and did not care to find out. The other Estoppel did not have unit number, float weeks, and did not list if it was a partial week (on this one I took a risk because I could not get any info from anyone, but I was ok with worst case scenario if it was a 3 day partial week, which was not). So this one is important even if there is a closing company that guarantees the sale.

5. Pay with a credit card. They may charge you an additional fee for credit card, but you can see the company that is charging the card, can file a claim if something is not right, and you can get miles/points. Avoid zelle or paypal, as paypal would probably not help if they find out is for a timeshare. If paypal is a must, I would probably ask for a service type of invoice from the seller, for a service provided I mean, and not to mention anything about timeshare or ebay on the invoice. This could provide you some protection from paypal if they do not come through.

6. If everything checks out good and it has past ROFR, be patient. Two of the tree have already transferred to me, but I am still waiting for one. This last one, I have no problem because I have been in contact with the deeding department and they have everything.

In regards to leaving feedback to these sellers, I was not able. It took longer for the units to transfer to me than the time eBay gave me to leave feedback to these sellers. Of the 3 sellers, two were good. The other one was not bad, but they failed to respond to a couple of emails I sent for about two weeks. When I contacted through eBay saying that I would make a credit card charge back, I was contacted right away by email.

There are a bunch of good people here in TUG that are very familiar with their resorts and vacation clubs that know more than most of these sellers. So whatever information they give you, you can probably confirm it here.

Good luck!

dgalati

TUG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have more recent feedback on this ebay seller, timelyacquisitions_4? I see a listing that I might be interested in but would like more and more recent feedback.
I bought one from them in the last year. Transaction went smooth and had no problems. Make sure you request a ownership letter.

Tman

TUG Member
Reaction score
Looking at some from timelyacquisitions_5. Dont seem to be responsive on ebay messages. Does anyone know if ta_5 is the same person as ta_4?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tony_i

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
HICV, WM, Elara
Looking at some from timelyacquisitions_5. Dont seem to be responsive on ebay messages. Does anyone know if ta_5 is the same person as ta_4?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I do not see any listings by timelyacquisitions_5. They could be the same.

Timely Acquisitions
2051 Cologne Dr.
Carrollton, TX 75007
Fax number (214) 594-8837

Stevenray

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
Both timelyacquisitions_5 and timelyacquisitions_4 are both mine. Because we have different agents listing the timeshares on ebay, this simplifies and identify which listing is for which agent. This is the only reason we have both of them.

Thank you all!
Steve McLoud

Rolltydr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
CWA, Ocean Blvd, Fairfield Glade
Hello All,
Both timelyacquisitions_5 and timelyacquisitions_4 are both mine. Because we have different agents listing the timeshares on ebay, this simplifies and identify which listing is for which agent. This is the only reason we have both of them.

Thank you all!
Steve McLoud
Having 2 aliases for the same person simplifies things?

raymondmf

Reaction score
I have not hear of them, but in the last 5 month I have purchased 3 units from eBay and sold 1 myself. This is what I would recommend.

1. Follow the listing, ask questions, see response times, and see if the information makes sense.

2. You can ask if resortsales1 is doing the closing, or if they are sending it to a 3rd party. One of the three I purchased went to a 3rd party closing company, so ask for their name and research them. The one I sold, the resort did the transfer for us for $100, so the buyer had to confirm with the resort that the sale was legit.

3. Win the auction. Sellers do not want to provide estoppel to everyone that asks for them (owners name, account numbers). So once you win, before sending payment, ask for the stoppel. You can send a message prior to the end of the auction and notify them that you plan to bid and that you would like to have estoppel prior to payment. Also, if you win and something is not right, eBay almost always favors the buyer, so as long as you do not send payment or personal information, you do not risk anything. Sellers can not even leave a bad rating for you.

4. This one I have not done, but I will probably request it next time I purchase. I would ask for a letter from the sellers authorizing me to contact resort deeding department to confirm unit information. Believe it or not, two of the stoppel I received did not have all the information I needed, and if you call deeding/customer service for the resort, they do not want to provide any info even if you have a signed contract. One of the estoppel listed the unit size, but I had to read association documents to see the type of unit that was determined by the building number (which was in the stoppel), the seller nor the agent knew about this and did not care to find out. The other Estoppel did not have unit number, float weeks, and did not list if it was a partial week (on this one I took a risk because I could not get any info from anyone, but I was ok with worst case scenario if it was a 3 day partial week, which was not). So this one is important even if there is a closing company that guarantees the sale.

5. Pay with a credit card. They may charge you an additional fee for credit card, but you can see the company that is charging the card, can file a claim if something is not right, and you can get miles/points. Avoid zelle or paypal, as paypal would probably not help if they find out is for a timeshare. If paypal is a must, I would probably ask for a service type of invoice from the seller, for a service provided I mean, and not to mention anything about timeshare or ebay on the invoice. This could provide you some protection from paypal if they do not come through.

6. If everything checks out good and it has past ROFR, be patient. Two of the tree have already transferred to me, but I am still waiting for one. This last one, I have no problem because I have been in contact with the deeding department and they have everything.

In regards to leaving feedback to these sellers, I was not able. It took longer for the units to transfer to me than the time eBay gave me to leave feedback to these sellers. Of the 3 sellers, two were good. The other one was not bad, but they failed to respond to a couple of emails I sent for about two weeks. When I contacted through eBay saying that I would make a credit card charge back, I was contacted right away by email.

There are a bunch of good people here in TUG that are very familiar with their resorts and vacation clubs that know more than most of these sellers. So whatever information they give you, you can probably confirm it here.

Good luck!
I sent a question to the the same seller in regards to a listing they have. The property is biennial at Elara, but the listing says that the MF is paid annually. I asked the seller he said annual. Does not make sense to have yearly maintenance fee on Biennial. Also o the other it indicated that annual club dues for Hilton is paid for each property.