• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Dikhololo Payment of fees.

dghardy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried to pay fees at Dikhololo this year? I went to web site and it is completely changed.

Doyle

EJC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Worldmark, Vacation Internationale, Villa del Palmar, Dikhololo

EJC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I wrote an email to vmspay@vmsresorts.co.za last week and got no response. I just (3/14/18) sent emails to deb@dikhololo.co.za and to fin@dikhololo.co.za . I'll wait to see if I get responses to those emails. If I get no responses via email, I'll have to try to call them.
I got a response from Dikhololo after emailing to the above two address. The response was from Sindiswa Mokgadi. Her email is: sindiswam@dikhololo.co.za She said to send payment information to her. She sent a form, but I can't attach it. Here's what the form says:

DIKHOLOLO

I agree to pay for my 2019 maintenance fee on my credit card below.
Please remember to contact your card company and inform them of the transaction from South-Africa.
Credit Card number;
Expiration Date:
CVC Security Code:
Name & Surname:
Dikhololo Account number:
RCI number:
Please bank my week at RCI: YES/NO
If you are a Wyndham/Fairfield member please state it:
Your address:
Contact details e-mail:
Fax number:
Telephone number:
Send details to deb@dikhololo.co.za Fax 012 277 9003 (LOCAL)
Fax 0027 12 277 9003 (INTERNATIONAL)
The plus represents the international access code for the calling country.

Hope that info helps. --EJC

pagosajim

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to deb@dik... and fin@dik... on 3/15 with an attachment containing payment and RCI deposit information. The charge hit my credit card this morning (3/20) to the tune of $551.31 for a 3 bedroom red float week (a bit higher than usual, but the exchange rate is down). That's about the best turnaround I've had in 12 years of doing this (used a different card this year and avoided the "out of country charges, timing of payment dance" with the CC company).

We'll see what happens with the RCI deposit...

jdetar

TUG Member
Reaction score
I received my confirmation of bookings over a week ago, still nothing in RCI and no replies from serveral Emails in that time period.

brianwy

Reaction score
Has anyone had their Dikhololo deposits show up in their RCI account recently? I am considering paying me levies but I want to make sure they will deposit my weeks. Not sure i trust this new management company.

jdetar

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just had mine show up.. however they did it wrong so trying to deal with that now. It's been a lot of time and work on my part, way more than it should be strongly considering dumping these weeks yet again

silentg

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Fitzpatrick's Castle Holiday Homes,
Enchanted Isle.
We sent ours back years ago.

brianwy

Reaction score
I just had mine show up.. however they did it wrong so trying to deal with that now. It's been a lot of time and work on my part, way more than it should be strongly considering dumping these weeks yet again
Yes, this new group seems less than friendly. When I email them questions they only answer what they want to. They definitely seem to be withholding information.

jdetar

TUG Member
Reaction score
I had to go hostile on both every contact at Dik I had, and Wyndham Corporate to get some action.. Wyndham now has them on their radar and is escalating it

PaulT

TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
... Does anyone know if this new management company will take back the shares. I am starting to think this may be the best option.

You don't need to worry about whether they will take it back or not. Just stop paying your maintenance fees and they will automatically take it back.

EJC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Has anyone had their Dikhololo deposits show up in their RCI account recently? I am considering paying me levies but I want to make sure they will deposit my weeks. Not sure i trust this new management company.
I paid my mtnc fee on March 16th. The week still hasn't showed up in my RCI account. I called the new outfit, VMS Resorts, via Skype. They reserved a Dikhololo week for me and said they'd send me an email that I could send to RCI myself. I told her I never had to contact RCI before to deposit my Dikhololo week, and she said they aren't set up to make the RCI deposits directly yet. Sigh.

dghardy

TUG Member
Reaction score
Sent my information for the CC last Thursday, April 12th. Fee hit my CC the next morning. Fastest I have ever been charged. Nothing in RCI at the moment. I requested that the deposit it into RCI hope they do it without a lot of trouble.

TffL

TUG Member
Reaction score
... Does anyone know if this new management company will take back the shares. I am starting to think this may be the best option.

You don't need to worry about whether they will take it back or not. Just stop paying your maintenance fees and they will automatically take it back.

Paid for 4 weeks in early April 2018 to Vacation Management Services (VMS), not DIK. DIK deposited only one week in RCI. After multiple calls and emails and all sorts of promisses from azillen@dikhololo.co.za we still only have 1 week deposited to RCI. Not sure what to do next, it is very frustrating. This is the first year we had problems, usulally dealt directly with DIK for payment and they would deposit to RCI right away. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
We got a lot of use from our Dikhololo week. The hassle each year of getting acknowledged for our payments and RCI posting or not posting and the rand issue, was very irritating. We contacted Dikhololo asked what to do to return our timeshare. They wanted original paperwork (shares) which we had sent back. We didn’t pay anything except postage.
Silentg

pagosajim

TUG Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to deb@dik... and fin@dik... on 3/15 with an attachment containing payment and RCI deposit information. The charge hit my credit card this morning (3/20) to the tune of $551.31 for a 3 bedroom red float week (a bit higher than usual, but the exchange rate is down). That's about the best turnaround I've had in 12 years of doing this (used a different card this year and avoided the "out of country charges, timing of payment dance" with the CC company).

We'll see what happens with the RCI deposit...

Well, after sending a couple of emails begging for a response to my RCI deposit request, I finally heard back from Dikhololo. Seems the person to get in touch with to handle the deposit is Azille Naude (azillen@dikhololo.ca.za) at the resort.

Interestingly, I always request a red week at the end of the year (week 50, 49, 48 in that order) for my 3BR Red floating week deposit). They will always come back to say that weeks 50 and 49 are not eligible for me because of school holidays, but we eventually settle on a time in late November/early December for my deposit.

I get the same response again this year, but instead of a week 48 for 2019, I get a week 1 for 2020! Didn't even know I could get a deposit for a year future to my maintenance fee payment. For you Wyndham PIC depositors, will this have any effect on my ability to deposit for 2019 PIC points in my account? Thanks!

TAG

TUG Member
Reaction score
I emailed my credit card info to DIK and the card was charged the next day. Now, I have an email from VMS with the reservations. VMS says I need to contact RCI to deposit the weeks. RCI says the resort must deposit the weeks...........

EJC

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
I emailed my credit card info to DIK and the card was charged the next day. Now, I have an email from VMS with the reservations. VMS says I need to contact RCI to deposit the weeks. RCI says the resort must deposit the weeks...........
After VMS emailed me the reservation info, I called RCI and they took the info over the phone. A few days later the deposit was in my RCI account. I'd suggest calling RCI back and explaining the situation (that VMS isn't set up yet to make the RCI deposits directly).

Sponge

TUG Member
Reaction score
My Dikhololo Timeline. E-mailed payment info 05/20. Card charged on the21st. Week deposited into RCI today 06/05. Pretty fast turnaround, Scott

silentg

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Enchanted Isle.
Does anyone know if this new management company will take back the shares. I am starting to think this may be the best option.
We kept the original paperwork, sent it back and they took it. No money involved. Glad we kept our paperwork.Good Luck, we got tired of dealing with them and RCI on this timeshare, it took so long to get them to co ordinate with each other. Not as powerful TPU as it was when we first bought.
Silentg

argags

TUG Member
Reaction score
I just emailed my DIK maintenance fee info to Madeleine at Dikhololo. Told to wait for reservation from VMS. Past posts mention contacting RCI directly to have my week banked. Is this still the case?